18- I'm Crazy

"Alright, let's go now," Justin said walking down the stairs to the door. We all began to descend the stairs toward the door when we heard someone clear their voice from behind us.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Henry said exasperated that we were about to leave him.

"Wow, the years best sister," Justin whispered loud enough for me and Nate to hear.

Nate laughed, but I found nothing interesting about this whole situation.

"So where are we going?" Henry asked stepping down the stairs.

"You are going nowhere," I looked back at Nate and Justin and they both nodded their heads solemnly, agreeing.

"But I don't want to stay at home, it's so boring here," he whined.

You have hundreds of games in your room, and a flat screen tv bigger than me, I thought bitterly. That's when I realized that my brother had one flaw after all; he was spoiled, to the bone. "Henry I don't have time to argue with you, not right now. Just stay home where it's safe and don't open the door for anyone. Understand?"

He jokingly placed a hand on his chin, acting as if he was debating his options when he finally said yes.

"But we have to get icecream when you get back," he said a smile on his face.

If I ever get back.

"You've got yourself a deal future businessman."

* * *

"I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life," Justin said running his hands through his hair for the thoudansdth time, it felt like.

We were on our way to the address that was sent to us. I know you might think we were crazy, but there was a logical explanation to it all.

Trap.

It was all going to be a trap. My dad knew where I was, yet he wanted us to go to him. It only could mean that this was all some trap to lure us to where he was.

"Fuck, I think we're here." Justin locked and unlocked the door debating if he should really go with his own pkan or not.

"Guys, I can go on my own-"

"Shut up Bea we're going with you!" Justin yelled nervously, finally deciding to get out the car, and despite our current decision I found a way to laugh at the idiot. Scary, I know.

Nate and I then got out the car following shortly. I looked around us confused as to where we were.

We were in the park. I don't understand why. Somewhere so public where anyone could see us.

"What the-" I turned around quickly to see what was going on, shocked to see that Nate and Justin were on the floor.

"Nate, Just-" My sentence was cut short by someone putting a rag over my mouth. I inhaled the smell not knowing what horrible decision I was making, and just like that all actions and thoughts took a trip to the dark abyss of my mind.

* * *

I jumped out of my seat and took a deep breath. I quickly took my whole surrounding, scared beyond belief. The room was dark, not a single window giving me hope that I could escape.

Suddenly the door opened shining bright light in my eyes. I looked away not being able to endure the pain in my eyes any longer. "You're the first one up," a low voice said. It wasn't familiar to me. "But I guess this hasn't been the first time you've been drugged, or put to sleep," the person continued. You could pracitcally hear the smirk that was playing on his lips.