19- Mean

"Here you are," the man returned with a pill in his hand. It looked exactly like the one I usually took, but this one was slightly bigger. He tossed me a water bottle also.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked curiously. People always helped me, of course, but that was after I made them.

"We have more in common then you may think."

"You kidnapped me and my friends," I said bitterly.

"Well your friends should've minded their own business." He took a chair from the far corner and sat it in from of me, looking me square in the eye.

Wierd

"So I was quiet as promised, now I'd like to negotiate me being unchained," I said getting straight to the point.

The man smiled at me, "I knew you'd bring that up."

"I mean you do kind of have me trapped here, what else would I want from you?"

He remained silent, not saying a single word he simply stared at me as if he had known me before.

"Let me make you a deal."

_________________

Nates POV
_________________

"Where the fuck are we?" Were the first words that were spoken by Justin when he woke up.

His once cheery smile, was now one of discomfort and fear. This was one of the first times I had ever seen Justin scared, and that scared me.

We had been gone for who knows how long. We had seen people come and go, but we didn't see Jessica and most importantly, we didn't see Bea.

"What are we going to do?" Justin asked. He was always the one to come up with an idea, or some type of plan, but his life was on the line and that all flew out the window with our confidence.

"I don't know," I pulled my legs closer to me as I leaned on the wall for support.

We stayed this way for hours until we saw a man. He wore a grey suit and walked like he own the damn place, and I hated him for that. "Where the hell-" I stopped on my tracks when I saw her behind him.

Her blonde hair was sprawled around her face messily and her blue eyes seemed lighter than usual. "Jessi!" I whispered, our eyes meant and I couldn't be more confused, because instead of her running to me telling me that everything is going to be alright, the girl I thought I was beginning to love looked away and followed the man in grey away from our cell.

"Jessica!" I continued to yell, I don't know when Justin joined, but he did, and we both stopped once we realised that Jessica wasn't Jessica anymore and she was ignoring and pretending like she didn't even know who we were. She walked out another door, not sparing us a second glare.

We sat in the cell for a while hearing the slight mumbles of others talking with one another. Soon enough it was night time and the mumbles became slight whispers. Whatever they had been talking about must have been very important to spend almost a day discussing.

"Are you sleepy?" Justin asked as he rubbed at his eyes.

"No. You?"

"Nope."

We both lied, because in a couple of minutes we both were like bears hibernating, minus the stomach full of food.

"Pst, pst, wake up!!!" I opened my eyes to see Jessica standing outside our cell. Justin seemed to have woken up as well.