Mayday

I sat in the corner playing with my stitch stuffie cause he's my favourite, nobody here really plays with me so I just stick with stitch. This morning I woke up and put on some clothes a pastel blue bouncy tutu and a white top that said princess in blue glitter and some knee high blue and white socks, took me ages to pick out a good outfit. The other girls all had of booty shorts and crop tops they didn't look very little, I used to think I was weird because I was different to them but know I know they're just faking.

It was time for lunch one of the dinner lady's told us just as my belly growled, I stood and danced a little on the spot today was Mac and cheese day my favourite. I clutched stitch to my chest as I ran to the lunch hall. In the back corner there was the table with the stitch stickers on there that me and Ruby stuck on before she left, I like sitting there. Ruby was my best friend in here before she got chosen by one of the daddy's that come to view us sometimes.  I sat down and started eating my Mac and cheese when one of the mean girls came over "eww what are you wearing" she sniggered at me. Looking down I whispered "my clothes" they make me go shy I can't help it. "Well they look stupid especially on you! Don't they Lizzy?" She asked the girl standing next to her "yeah" she chanted back. I carried on looking down tears now rolling down my face. I hate those girls.

I was happy when they left me alone but I didn't feel hungry anymore they made me really sad. Raising my hand to signal one of the daycare ladies I said still teary eyed "m-m-may I please go my room?" I stuttered slipping deeper into little space. She nodded "yeah, I'll walk you down little one you could do with a hug" I smiled up at her.

"Thank you for walking me miss, those girl are meanies. Is it okay if I do colourings in My room I'll leave the door open?" We wasn't really allowed to go to our rooms other than bed times unsupervised as we might hurt ourselves and nobody would know. "Yes that will be okay just this once Esme" she smiled at me leaving me alone.

I was sat on my floor colouring in my Disney colouring book when I heard miss June outside that was the lady I was with earlier. "Esme darling come with me we have a viewing" I started crying so bad.

-Robbie's POV-
"Hi I'm Robert King I'd like to adopt a little" I said to the woman sitting at the front desk. She looked at me with a seductive look and said "ohh a Daddy are you?" I didn't answer as it was obvious so she carried on "looking for a little boy or girl?" "A little girl" I smiled dismissing her flirtatious tone. "Okay the viewing rooms are right this way mr King" I followed her through the double doors and into a room painted brightly coloured floor scattered it toys.

I looked up as the girls began walking in, most of them look fake those sort of girls that only wanted a daddy in the bedroom and that definitely isn't me. As I looked around more I could see a small girl in the corner tightly holding a stitch Stuffie with long brunette pig tails in her hair, a blue tutu and white top saying princess and a pout upon her face. Her cheeks looked red and puffy like she been crying and my heart began to ache. " could I please she the girl in the corner" I pointed her out. "Oh that's Esme are you sure she's not much of a talker" I nodded so she walked and got her bringing her out to meet me. 

As she walked into the room my eyes lit up at her beauty, green eyes, pink lips and the most perfect complexion I smiled at her. "Hey pretty girl I'm Robert but you can call me Robbie if you like" I kept smiling lowering myself to her level as she was tiny I would say less than 5' compared to my 6'2" frame. She smiled back at me "hewwo me Esme" I could tell she was deep in little space and it was adorable. I could see the lady from the desks mouth dropped open. "Is something wrong?"I asked aimed at the lady but Esme replied "nope not me, me is good" she blushed through her smile. "Oh darling I was talking to the other lady but I'm glad you're feeling good" the receptionist finally clicked it was her I was referring to. "Oh, um it's just Esme never speaks to people straight away especially not the very few daddy's that have wanted to see her" I looked at her shocked not because she talked but because not many people had wanted to see her. "Hey princess would you and stitch like to come home with me?" I asked her as she nodded. "Is that ok?" The receptionist nodded a response and spoke to Esme "go to your room and pack you things well be through to get you in a little bit" she nodded, blushed and ran up to me a hugged me I was so shocked. From what the receptionist had said she was usually extremely reserved.

Once I'd signed the paperwork and got all of her medical details for the future if I ever need them we walked through to get my little baby. Her room was tiny and plain she's gonna love her room at home, once I decorate it to her taste.  I saw her small suitcase and a few of her Stuffies all stitch of course on the bed next to her. She was sitting patiently kicking her legs of the bed. 
"Hey princess, are you ready to go home?"
"Yes Robbie me ready" she screamed
"Inside voice baby" she nodded "me sowwy" "don't worry I know you were excited shall we go now?" "Yes yes yes " she whisper shouted "now that's much better pumpkin" she blushed I think she liked that pet name. As we walked through the hall back to the reception I could see the other littles looking at me in the same way the receptionist had earlier, flirtatious and vulgar it made me sick, the only girl I'll be looking at is my beautiful princess by my side.

I opened the passenger side of the door and buckled her into her car seat. "Tank you daddy" she giggled. "Hey I have a present for you baby" "what is it !!!! Eeekkk I like presents!!" She screamed "I got the box behind my back " now before I give you this what did I tell you earlier?" She looked puzzled then enlightened "you said inside voice me sowwy again" she whispered " it's ok" I said as I pull the small box containing the pacifier. Her eyes lit up " I always wanted a paci thank you daddy thank you" she said popping it in her cute little mouth. "You're most welcome princess" I replied as I walked to the drivers side of the car.

The journey took about an hour and Esme had fallen asleep shortly after we'd set of so it was a very silent journey. When we arrived home I shook her shoulder a little until she stirred and began to wake up. "Come on sleepy head it's time to go into your new home" I said pointing to my mansion in front of us, as I did so I saw her jaw drop as she gasped. "Daddy it's like a castle" "yes of course princesses like you do need a castle don't they" I raised my brow and began to wiggle them as she started giggling. Such a sweet sound to my ears.

Once we got inside she grabbed my hand "can you show me round daddy?" She asked quietly as she looked down at her feet. I nodded. I first showed her the living room with the large flat screen on the wall a whole rack of movies, many many Disney movies I must add. Then I showed her the kitchen not very exciting. We walked up the stairs and into what will be her bedroom. Right now the wall were cream but all the furniture was ready and in place. Stuffies lined the wall, a desk with pots filled with crayons, colouring pencils and felt tips as well as some colouring books and stickers. "We'll decorate it anyway you like baby" I nodded as I spoke. " really really can I have it Pastel blue? Pleeeeasse?!" She practically begged me. " princess I just told you anything you like if it's pastel blue then that's what the princess gets." I laughed and pressed her nose. "Little cutie" she giggled "would you like to see daddy's room?" "Yes please!" She exclaimed and I just raised my eyebrow and she understood- indoor voices. When we walked into my bedroom the king size bed was perfectly made and positioned opposite a 50" plasma screen, ensuite to the left of the bed and walk kin was robe to the right. "Do I get to sleep in here with you daddy ?" " of course you can baby, what's mine is yours, you wanna lay down"

Rather than replying she ran and dived into the middle of the bed and spread like a starfish. "You're such a silly girl" I laughed pushing her over to the edge of the bed so I could lay down. I dropped my arm around her as she snuggled into my chest, this felt so right already. I turned on the to and asked " wanna watch some lilo and stitch ?" She gasped "how you know that's my favourite??" I just pointed to the floor where her stitch stuffie lay from when she dropped him to jump on the bed. I heard another little gasp that must be something she does when she's shocked, I looked up and saw her running for the stuffie. "I'm sorry I dropped you I didn't mean it stitch" she hugged him and kissed his head before walking back to the bed. My lord she was the sweetest little thing ever.

I put on the lilo and stitch movie and lay with my beautiful Esme in my arms. Pulling out her paci from my pocket I gave her it and she popped it into her mouth. The rest of our night was filled with stitch and cuddles.