Dreaded family

Essy's POV

I woke up from a lovely sleep "daddddyyy!" I shouted but nothing I shouted again "daddy!" He still didn't come into my bedroom so I decided to hop out of bed by myself.  I walked into daddy's room and he wasn't in there, I began to get worried "where is he?" I said thinking out loud. Next I ran to the kitchen, nothing. Living room, nothing, I sat on the bottom step and began to tear up and then I saw a light on. I ran quickly but quietly towards the room "daddy is y..." I stopped as I saw daddy was asleep with his head rested on a stack of papers. I waked slowly out of the room backwards and ran up to my bedroom.

Looking around thinking what to do I set eyes on my desk with crayons and pens, my eyes lit up. I sat down in my chair that says princess on the back and there's a tiara above it that rests just above me head, so it looks like I'm wearing the tiara it's so cool. I decided to draw daddy a picture not colour one in, so I picked up an empty sketch pad. I took the crayons and drew daddy a picture.

I was fully in the zone and when I finished I was so excited to show daddy

I was fully in the zone and when I finished I was so excited to show daddy. "I hope he likes it" I said to stitch once I showed him my drawing. After I got bored of colouring in, in my Disney colouring books I started playing with the doll head where you can do different hairstyle, "eek I love doing braids" I kinda screamed.

I checked the time on my fairytale clock and it was nearly 1pm I want daddy to wake up. Grabbing my drawing, I went to his study. *knock knock* "can I come in daddy are you awake now?" I heard some movement behind the door before it swung open. "Hey baby girl, I'm so sorry I wasn't awake you must be so hungry." I nodded as I hid the drawing behind my back. I think he noticed " what's that behind your back princess?"  "Oh... Uhhh... I-I I maded an art for you. I.... uh... I mean, I made a drawing for you daddy" I said looking straight at the ground. I could feel my chin being lifted up to look him in the eye " well can I see then princess, I need to put it on the fridge" I smiled and nodded. "Mhm here it is daddy, stitch helped me. Hehe" I giggled as I held it out in front of me. " wow princess is that me you and stitch?" I nodded "yes daddy you clever at guessing" he smiled.

 "Let's go put that on the fridge yes princess?" I just grabbed daddy's hand and dragged him to the kitchen

"Let's go put that on the fridge yes princess?" I just grabbed daddy's hand and dragged him to the kitchen. "Does you wreally like the drawing dada?" I questioned and he just gave me a weird look that made me giggle. "Like it no" I frowned and then he said " I freaking love it princess" that gave me the biggest smile ever.
-------------------------------------------------------
After lunch daddy went upstairs and finally got dressed, he told me to wait in the living room watching cartoons until he was ready. The cartoons were sooo fun, but I was happy when I saw daddy rested against the door frame, smiling. "Hey daddy, you dressed. Yay" I squealed. "Yes princess, now are you ready we are going to visit my family and it's a bit of a ride okay?" I just nodded. "Use your words" he said. "Yes daddy I'm ready, but can I bring stitch?" He chuckled. "Of course you bring what ever you like but be quick we are leaving in 10 minutes".

I shot upstairs to my room and got my Ariel back pack. First I put in my Disney colouring book and a huge pack of crayons. Then I put in my iPad so I can play games, followed by my paci and stitch. I quickly walked back downstairs "daaaaaddy I'm ready" I shouted as he walked from the kitchen with my princess sippy cup, eeeekkk. "It's apple juice baby, I'll carry it to the car and pass me that backpack too. " I handed the bag to daddy as we walked to the car and daddy opened the back door of the car. I tapped daddy and looked up and him " can I pleeeeaaase sit in the front seat, I wanna be next to you. Please!" He just nodded and opened the passenger seat instead, yaay.
~~a couple hours later~~
I had finished my apple juice but luckily daddy brought the whole carton with him just in case, so clever. I had coloured in belle and rapunzel. Now I was getting bored and hungry. "Daddy can we go McDonald's I hungry" he nodded "sure princess there's one right up there. Only drive through though okay?" "Yes dada"

I had my happy meal cheese burger, fries and orange juice yeah I like OJ too but Apple is my favourite. We also got an extra fruit bag for me to eat. Daddy got a burger and fries too. Yummy.

Finally, an hour after McDonald's we arrived at daddy's parents house. I was excited and scared to meet them. "Daddy do they know bout ddlg or just think I'm a normal girlfriend?" He smiled "they know princess but you're the first ever princess I'm taking home. My first ever princess and my last I hope." I smiled so brightly.

He rang the doorbell and I grabbed his hand tight as a man and lady stood at the door. I looked up and smiled at them both. "Robert, we have missed you" his mother said which made me giggle no one calls daddy by his real name Robert they always say Robbie. "What are you laughing at little girl" she spat out I instinctively shut my mouth and looked down as tear pricked at my eyes. "Don't you dare talk to her like that mother" he said to her as he raised my chin to look at him. "Don't worry bout her baby she's just jealous" he whispered in my ear and I smiled making sure not to laugh. "It's lovely to meet you darling" his father said to me placing his hand out I grabbed it and shook it. "Likewise mister" I smiled and his wife walked away with a scoff. He walked inside as we followed.

Tapping daddy I looked at him, "daddy I sowwy I maded your mum mad at me. I not meant to" I whispered just enough so that he'd hear me, my head sinking deeper into little space. That's just what happens when I'm shouted at or rejected. "No, no, no don't be sorry my beautiful princess. She's just like that, horrible" he laughed this time and I joined in.

-Robbie's POV-
I seriously do not understand why my mother is always so horrible to me, to my friends and now to my little princess. She really must have no heart or its frozen solid. How my dad puts up with her I do not know?

Right now we were sat in the living room I front of the large 60" tv screen watching a movie of my mothers choice. An old black and white movie that me and my princess were bored of. "Hey dad I'm going to show Esme around the house is that ok?" He just nodded as a response and went back to watching the film.

I walked Esme around the ground floor seeing her eyes light up at the garden door. "Would you like to go out darling?" She nodded and smiled looking up to me. I raised my eyebrow and said "words" she knew what I meant. "Oh Sowwy daddy I meant to say yes can we go outside please?" I smiled at her nodding. "Daddy you Gotta use your words" she giggled and I said "yes miss" she giggled some more such a sweet sound.

As we walked into the Garden she took a long look around. She was running towards the centre of the grass I knew where she was headed. The fish pond lay in the middle filled with pretty fish. My baby stood on the bridge over the pond me looks so entranced. "Daddy look it's fishes they cute" she gushed. "Yes pumpkin do you like the fish?" Maybe I'd get her a little pet. Answering my question with an exaggerated nod. I showed her the rest of the garden and she had picked a couple flowers and put them in her hair.

Once I was done showing her the house we returned to the living room where the movie had just ended. My mother turned to look at us. "You took her into my garden and let her pick my flowers aye" she tipped them from my princesses hair. "Mother I don't know what's wrong with you or why you were adamant from the start of this visit to treat my baby horribly but I'm not standing for it. I'm going home with my pumpkin and I'll talk to you again when you say sorry to her and me. It was great seeing you dad you should come round and visit soon you're always welcome. " I smiled at him and he gave me a man hug good bye and Esme ran upto him and gave him her signature squeeze of goodbye. "Bye bye mister hope to see you soon" she giggled making him give a chuckle. Damn did I love her.

We got back in the car and I handed her the iPad "what game do you wanna play baby?" She sat thinking for a good five minutes. "Uuuh Uhhh Disney tsum tsum daddy me loves that." I tapped the correct app for her and she was engulfed by the cute characters. Essy had fallen asleep after a few rounds of the game with her stitch stuffie in her arms. My beautiful angel.

We reached home and she was still fast asleep, my arms wrapped around her and picked her up. I brought her to my bed and covered her up. "Goodnight princess" I kissed her forehead and she snuggled closer into her stitch stuffie. I hopped in next to her with her close to my torso.