Little argument- i mean very little

An: Ok I know I said I wanted Esme to have green eyes and she does in this book but I just couldn't find someone. So I chose Maia Mitchell

Also this will be a very short update as it's peak exam season for me rn I have a psychology mock on Friday and the real think on Monday

Also this will be a very short update as it's peak exam season for me rn I have a psychology mock on Friday and the real think on Monday. So scared that's why I haven't posted in for ever.

-Esmes POV-
Daddy and I were going out to lunch with Mayla and Joey today I so excited. Mainly because we are going to an Italian restaurant and that is my favouritest cuisine there is.

We got ready and into the car with Sparkle too because she got lonely at home. We were going to drop her off at there house to play with there little puppy Mooshi

This is what she looked like the last time I got to see her and she's just the cutest ball of brown for there is and Sparkle loves her too

This is what she looked like the last time I got to see her and she's just the cutest ball of brown for there is and Sparkle loves her too. So we were going to let them play while we go out for yummy dummy food.

Once we'd dropped the puppy off we decided it was best to leave as our reservation was at 7:30 and it was 6:45 already. Mayla and Joey got into our car so we could ride together. Yayyy.

Obviously Mayla and I were in the back of the car with both our daddies up front. My daddy was driving though seen as it is his car. So me and Maymay started talking about random stuffs when the topic of beauty and the beast arose.

"Eeekkkk I love them both I dunno which out of the two is best" she nodded agreeing

"It's the same with Cinderella although I kinda like the real life action one a little bit more" she said this time I nodded.

"Eehhh I've never watched the animated Cinderella" I heard a gasp from Mayla like I'd committed the biggest sin in the world.

" how have you never seen Cinderella what sort of little are you!!" I shrugged my shoulders and looked down feeling sad just as Joey began shouting at her.

"Mayla you do not speak to Esme like that. Do you understand" she nodded not looking down. I guess she doesn't like getting told off, well I don't like getting told I'm not a proper little.

"Now say sorry" he demanded.
She still didn't look up but mumbled "I'm sorry ok"I nodded although I didn't accept the apology

I looked up after about 10 minutes towards the mirror in the front where me and daddy caught eye contact. He smiled at me and mouthed 'are you ok baby' I just shrugged in response I was still a little hurt. So what if I haven't seen Cinderella there's actually a lot of Disney films that I haven't watched because they don't appeal to me like Snow White but I won't be telling her that.

We finally arrived at the restaurant two minutes before our reservation, there was a lot more traffic than daddy had anticipated. I was holding onto his hand tightly not because I was scared or anything. But because I was still upset from what Mayla had said to me. I know it's petty but I AM a little and small things really hurt my heart.

When we got to the table and I'm pretty sure daddy sensed that I didn't accept her pittyful apology so instead of sitting across from me where I'd be next to Mayla. He sat me next to him opposite of Joey. I was very thankful so I kissed his cheek as we sat down and whispered "thank you " I didn't say daddy because we were in public but I also hated using Robbie his real name.

Daddy ordered me a chicken Alfredo pasta and it was delicious he got something with sea food but I dunno what it was called. He must have enjoyed it as he finished every last be.

Me and Mayla didn't really talk the whole time so I virtually sat there in silence unless daddy or Joey spoke to me. I was finished eating and was too stuffed for desert. Why was pasta so filling I really wanted the gelato.

We'd reached outside, "daddy can we go get Sparkle and go straight home". He nodded before kissing my forehead and buckling me in just before Mayla and Joey got in the car.

So we went back to there house. I waited in the car while daddy went in and got Sparkle and when he did he brought her straight to my little lap. Where she curled up and fell straight to sleep.