Frustrations

ESMES POV
I woke up pretty early and daddy was still asleep next to me with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. Stealthily I made my way out of his vice like grip and headed down to the kitchen. "I'm hungry what should I eat?" I said to myself dancing around the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and saw the yogurt. "Oh oh I'm gonna have some granola and fruities" I found the granola in the bottom cupboards and placed some in my The little mermaid bowl that daddy bought for me. I topped it with some yogurt and a few raspberries.

Just as I was about to take my first mouthful daddy walked into the kitchen in a pair or sweatpants. Oh he looked so irresistible the way he ran his fingers through his bed hair. I want him so bad. Wow what was coming over me with all these sexual thoughts about daddy.

"Morning princess what do you have there?" He smiled such a sexy smile.
"Oh umm... I haves granola and yogurt. I Sowwy did I wakes you up daddy?" He shook his head.
"No princess I woke up and you wasn't in the bed so I came looking for you. Can't have you getting into any mischief can we now?" I giggled and shook my head no.
"You want some of my granola daddy?" I smiled after taking my first bite.
"No you're okay princess you need to eat I'll make some." I smiled again nodding my head.

After we had both eaten our breakfast I asked daddy when Melody would be going home. He said that Mark her daddy was coming over at 11am to pick her up. Yay that was in an hour, so daddy went and woke her up telling her she was going home. I was so happy she was leaving me and MY daddy alone now.

The door bell rang and I just knew it was Melodies daddy Mark. He started speaking to my daddy and a few seconds later I heard Melody coming down the stairs. 'I wonder if she's nicer when she's around her daddy?' I thought to myself, then shook my head no. I know o shouldn't have been eaves dropping on the conversation going on at the front door but I couldn't help myself. Just as I was about to stop listening I hear Mark raise his voice and Melody.

"Why have you been such a naughty little girl, you promised me that you would behave this time." He said pretty loud, just then daddy caught eye contact with me and sent me a look like o shouldn't be listening and to go play. "Sorry Mark but I'm going into the living room with my baby I think you and Melody should go now. Send me a message later." They kind of did a bro hug and said goodbye. Then they left and finally it was me and my daddy all alone again.

"Hey little miss why was you listening in on the conversation? Huh" he raised he's brow.
"Uh oh I sowwwy" he shook his head no.
"Don be sorry little one it's ok we all wanna know what's going on sometimes. How about a cuddle and then we'll go out yeah?" I nodded my head hysterically and pounced on daddy wrapping my legs around his waist.
"I love you princess" my cheeks heated up and I'm sure they were as red as tomatoes. I smiles the brightest smile ever as I looked into daddies eyes.
"I love you too daddy" I said as I placed a kiss on his super soft lips.

-a little while later-
"Come on princess it's time to go out now get your back pack" daddy shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my cute backpack and hopped my way down the stairs to the front door where daddy was waiting for me.
"Where we is going daddy?" I asked
"Don't worry baby it's a surprise" I pouted.
"Please tell me daddy" I batted my eyelashes but it didn't work as daddy shook his head no. Giving a little huff daddy pushed my out the front door.

Daddy had strapped my into my car seat and gave me the iPad to play on. "Tank you daddy" I spoke around my paci. He nodded as he closed the door and hopped into the drivers seat. As we were driving I kept looking into the mirror at the front of the car and kept catching eye contact with daddy as he looked back at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up every time it happened, I just couldn't hold in my giggles. This make daddy chuckle a little.
"What's so funny Essy?" He asked as I kept giggling.
"Nuffin hehe daddy has pretty eyes" I smiled and I saw a faint blush spread across his cheeks.
"Thank you baby you're a are a million times better though" now it was my turn to blush.