Annoyed

Esme's POV

I woke up in daddys bed this morning and he wasn't next to me, so I got outta bed and called for him. "I'm in the kitchen princess come down" I shouted back "Otay daddy I coming" I had on a cute stitch onesie but was my favourite.

I rushed downstairs with my cute stitch tail wagging behind me

I rushed downstairs with my cute stitch tail wagging behind me. I came to a halt when I saw a girl in the kitchen blatantly flirting with MY daddy. I looked down at the floor tears brimming in my eyes because he didn't look like he was doing anything to stop her and she had a chocolate cake at breakfast time. He never lets me do that.

I quietly backed outta the room and found sparkle laying by the stairs, so I decided to pick her up and take her to my room to play. Once we got into by cute bedroom I closed the door behind me and put my cute sparkle down. "Hey pretty sparkle come here" I chipped at her until she ran into my lap and kicked my face all over. "Awh sparkle stop licking my face EWww" I put her onto the floor and went to look for a small stuffie to keep her company.

I chose to give her berry my blue rabbit stuffie she smells like blueberries too

I chose to give her berry my blue rabbit stuffie she smells like blueberries too. When I put her next to sparkle she instantly curled into berry and fell asleep.

I got bored of watching her sleeping so I decided to play with my bricks. I built a huge castle and bar is was trapped inside while Ken tried to free her. Just as he was getting through the guards my bedroom door opened loudly. I jumped and ran behind my bed. It was daddy and I didn't wanna talk to him. "What's wrong baby you said you were coming downstairs and you didn't I got scared princess" I smiled and went to talk that's when I saw the girl pop her head out from behind my daddy with a grin on her face. My fave turned to anger and I shouted "just get out I wanna be alone. All day" he went to protest but shook his he'd and left the room leaving the door open.

I quickly ran to the door and slammed it shut before sliding down it and crying into my knees. Then sparkle started barking lightly as she nuzzled her head into my lap. I started stroking her fur until she fell asleep too. I started to yawn all this crying had made me tired. I hopped into my bed with sparkle by my side and drifted off to sleep.