Love

AN: there is a matureish scene right at the end of this chapter. You have been warned.
~Esme's POV ~
Right now I was running around the garden with sparkle chasing after me because I had her  little bouncy ball toy. We were playing fetch at first and then she didn't wanna play so I picked up the ball and started run I g then she wanted to play again. She's gotten so big in so little time. I lover her so much.

Daddy was sat on a little picnic blanket on the grass reading a book I think it was called the handmaids tale(AN: I had to read this book for a level English literature and I'm rereading it again for an upcoming exam that's why I used it here) he's red some of it to me but I don't get it. What the hell is a Offred (if you know what show this reference is from comment here)
But anyways back to the point, we weren't really having a picnic outside we just ate our lunch out here because it was the first day of spring. Yay! We has mini veggie pizzas and I had some apple slices and mango slices too daddy just had his pizza and an orange. I didn't eat all of the fruit because I was still pretty full from breakfast only a few hours before. Daddy had made us some eggs on toast and mine was in the shape of a flower it was so cute and I ate it all up.

So after I got bored of running in circles and Sparkle had given up with the chasing too, I walked over and plopped myself down on the blanked with my legs crossed.
"Hey baby you bored" he asked placing his book down.
"Yes daddy, I'm sooooo soooo bored!" I huffed.
"Oh what are we ever going to do about that huh?" I didn't answer. "Well I was thinking we could go shopping and maybe if you're good I'll get you a toy or something. Yeah?" I nodded my head.
"Oh yeah daddy I'll be good what are we going shopping for ?" I asked.
"Well I thought that maybe we could go to the beach tomorrow with Joey and Mayla what'd you think?"
"Ohhhh really daddy the beach! Yayyyy!" I screamed.
"Hey baby remember inside voice" my brows furrowed
"But daddy were out side silly" he chuckled.
"I guess you're right on this one little one. Come let's got get you shoes and coat and we'll go shopping for a bathing suit " I nodded my head and ran inside. Then I realised he said a thing suit. I hope I can get a one piece because I don't want him to see my stretch marks they are so ugly and he'll hate them just like I do.

As we pulled up to the little shopping centre again, I'd been here a few times now and I love it, I asked daddy "can Sparkle come to the beach tomorrow she's never been before?" He nodded just before he got out to open my door.
"Yes baby of course Sparkle is coming. Now don't forget don't let go of daddies hand in here" I nodded.
"Yes daddy" I said as he walked us towards the stores.

After getting new clothing items for the both of us, I nice new bed for her to sleep on in our bedroom. We had finally arrived at the swimsuit store I was really nervous what daddy would like to see me in. As we entered I was the cutest two piece in the world I wanted it so badly o just with I didn't have these ugly stretch marks.

I was looking at it so hard that I didn't realise daddy picked on up in my size

"Come on baby I picked you one up"
"Uh uh daddy no I don't want that" his brow furrowed in confusion.
"Why you looked like you really wanted it so why not?" I frowned looking at the floor.
"Cause I won't look nice in it" I muttered.
"Don't be silly baby you'll look gorgeous in anything especially this now why do you think you won't look good?"
I whispered even more quietly "because my stretch marks are not nice you won't like it"I heard him sigh before pulling my into his chest.
"Baby girl, do you not think I've seen your marks? Because I have and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Every single part of your body is gorgeous to me, why should I not like a stretch mark on your body? They make you you. Baby you'll look gorgeous in this okay?" I nodded my head against his shirt.
"You really think I'm gorgeous?"
"Or course baby you're more than just gorgeous. Now come on let's go pay" I nodded again. Who're we walked towards the cashier.