Appointment

~Essy's POV~

Last night I was sick again, daddy said it was around 3am when he felt me get out of bed. I don't remember much though as I was kinda half asleep when it was happening. I just remember daddy pulling back my hair like last time, rubbing circles on my back and tells me it was going to be alright. 'Ugh I hate being sick' I thought to myself.

So when we woke up this morning, daddy made me an appointment with his doctor. He'd told me to go get ready as my emergency appointment was at 10:30 and it was 9:30 already. I'd eaten dry toast for breakfast again as I didn't want to be sick but needed to bloat my stomach and fill me up. I also drank some water with this nasty vitamin powder in it that daddy said I had to drink. It tasted like a mixture of salty and sweet but it was way more salty. They needed to sort out that ratio fast. It was so bad that I nearly gagged on it but happened to stop myself before I threw up again.

-at the doctors-

After waiting a short while my name was called, so we hopped yo and walked to surgery room 4 as it said on the announcement screen. When we entered there was a male doctor.
"Hi Esme, I'm Dr. Reid how are you feeling today?" I smiled at him, he was nice.
"Uhh I still feel ick... sick" I stopped my self from saying ickie I didn't want to sound little. I felt daddy rest his hand on my thigh as Dr. Reid started talking.
" ok from what it sounded like from the phone call earlier you have a common virus but I'd like to ask you a few questions first is that ok"
I nodded.
"Ok then so have you eaten anything strange or new lately" I shook my head no
"Uh.. actually I did try pepper for the first time the other day. It was yummy" he raised his brow at daddy, did he catch up on my little speech slip. I hope not.
"There may be something there, are you sure you've never eaten it before?" I mumbled a yes.
"Then I think you may be allergic to bell-pepper which is a first for me but it's not actually that uncommon. I'd say let this sickness pass and then try it again. If you're sick again then you know it's peppers if not then it was most likely a virus. A lot of people have an intolerance to foods it's just a long process to try and figure out which ones" I nodded my head
"Peppers really? That's so random" I giggled allowed.
"Mhm. Now do you have anymore questions or concerns" I nodded.
"Yeah umm I wanted to go on the pill" I mumbled as I saw him nod his head.

About ten minutes later we were out of there with my prescription and off to the pharmacy. I'd decided earlier on that morning that I was going to ask to be put on the pill. I was on it when I was younger to regulate my period but then once it had regulated it I stopped taking the pill. Mainly because I was single and I knew nothing was going to be happening for a long time, sadly. But now I'm with daddy and we've been intimate obviously he'd used a condom, but the next morning I'd realised that I wasn't protected. At least now I will be. The doctor had said I need to wait for my next period before I can start taking them, luckily it should be coming this week.

Once we'd gotten my prescription we walked over to daddy's car, this time he let me sit in the front seat. Yay I liked sitting upfront, cause then I could look at daddy more. As we were driving I couldn't get the look that Dr. Reid gave him outta my head, did they know each other. Instead of pondering on the thought I just asked him.
"Hey daddy do you and Dr. Reid know each other?" I asked raising my brow this time.
"Mhm he used to be joeys best friend from school baby. Why?" I giggled.
"Because when I talked I sounded a bit little. I was trying not to be I couldn't stop it daddy and he raised his brow at you as if he knew something!" I rushed out.
"Oh yeah he knows that me and Joey are daddy's" I smiled.
"Oooooohhhhhh" I exaggerated the word.

-back home-

We'd been home for a little while, I was playing with Sparkle in the living room with her toys while daddy was working in his office. He said it had something to do with this new book he was trying to get published. I thought that was really cool but what's even cooler is that he's got his own book, it's more of a graphic novel. I've had a little look at it and it's really cool. He told me that he and Joey worked on it together a few years back. Joey is a graphic designer and daddy writes so they paired up together and create this amazing book. He'd also explained that, that's why they both have quite a bit of money, because of their book sales. That's aspirational if you ask me.