Pizza and movies

-Robbie's POV-
After the whole Mayla fiasco I decided that me and my baby needed to spend some well needed alone time together. I know that what Mayla had said really upset her and I was beyond angry, but I had to stay calm for her and also couldn't take my temper out on Mayla either. So today I've decided to spend the whole day trying my best to cheer my gorgeous little princess up.

Last night hadn't been the best of nights either, I had put Esme to bed after she'd fallen asleep in the car only to hear her sobbing her heart out a couple hours later. So I picked her up out of her princess bed and brought her into my room( honestly I prefer her with me anyways) I didn't forget to pick up stitch either. As I was just about to close my bedroom door sparkle ran in and hopped on the end of the bed. I tried to get Essy to talk and tell me how to make her better but none of my efforts worked, so I just s pulled her to my chest and cuddled her all night until we both fell asleep.

She was still asleep this morning when I woke up so I thought I'd start the day off on a happy note. That calls for waffles and chocolate sauce, which were just about done. I walked up the stairs and too my bedroom, where I saw Esme still sound asleep. Since it was 11am I woke her up rather than letting her lay in anymore. "Essy, wake up darling I've got a treat for you" I shock her shoulder. Her eyes popped open. "A treat" she sleepily yelled with a huge smile on her face. I took he hand and helped her down the stairs. As we entered the kitchen She yelled again " waffles and choccy sauce" I nodded "yes baby your favour.." before I could finish my sentence she crashed into me hugging me tight around the waist. My sweet baby.

"Baby what would you like to do today? Anything you want we'll do it!" A huge smile grew in her face. "Anything?" She questioned I jut nodded yes as my answer. " I wanna play dolls, and tea party oooo and make pizza with no yucky peppers ewwie ooooo and I wanna watch trollz" she began breathing heavy out of breath. " please daddy" she added in after gaining her breath back. " of course pumpkin I did say anything you want, but what should we do first" her face fell into a pout as she thought about her answer. " well tea party first because my stuffies not ate breaky yet" I nodded "okay sweetie we'll start with the tea party, you wanna go set it up while I wash up our plates?" I raised my eyebrow and she nodded quickly "or do you wanna help do the dishes" I laughed knowing what her response would be " no daddy you said I'm too little to do that" she shook her head no slowly as she said that. "I know sweetie I was only teasing. Now go on up and set up our tea party. Don't forget stitch" I said pointing at the kitchen counter before turning around. I heated a loud gasp before hearing "oh baby I'm such a bad mummy how could I forget you? I'm so sorry don't hate me" I shook my head as she walked to her bedroom.

-Esme's POV-
After me and daddy had a tea party with my stuffies I decided that I wanted to play dolls next. "Daddy I gonna play with my dollies but you don't gotta." I smiled up at him. " okay baby but I want you to come and play in the living room then, I'll watch tv while you play. I told you today was our day together" this made me smile even more. " Otay daddy let me get my dolly can you bring the clothes down for me pwettt pwease " I batted my eyelashes, even though I knew he'd bring them down anyways.

After playing with Haley my dolly for a little while I got bored so I sat in the sofa next to daddy and curled into his side. He was watching a movie and kept laughing wonder what it's called. "Daddy what movie is this? I not seen it before" he smiled down at me "it's called Thor baby" I smiled even bigger " oh oh oh thor, there from the avengers??" I squealed " yeah baby have you seen the other ?" I nodded my head fast " yes daddy I love the first movie but I saw it so long ago. I didn't know this was Thor. Oopsie." He answered all my questions and honestly it brought me out of little space and I liked it.

(Won't be giving any spoilers of Thor!! But I recommend you guys to watch all three)

Since I'd been out of little space for almost 2 hours I decided that I didn't want to watch trollz later instead I could spend time doing some things Robbie might wanna do. I tapped him on the chest "yes baby?" " ummm well I'm not feeling very little anymore so instead of trollz can we do something you want to do" he looked to be in thought.

"Well since it's 5pm now we could make our pizza like you wanted to and then go cinema to watch the new Thor that just came out? You wanna do that?" I nodded my head "yes that would be awesome, I wanna make pepperoni pizza with bbq base tho not tomato please"

After we made our pizzas and both ate them all we went to the cinema. We got sweet and salty popcorn because I like salty and he prefers sweet. We also go a drink to share and cheesy nachos( best thing about the cinema are the nachos when I was younger I thought the cheese was mustard)

The movie was amazing, even better that the first and second one. The beginning was a little bit boring but it got so much better. I loved the rock guy he was hilarious and me and Robbie couldn't stop laughing any time he spoke. Licking the cinema was relatively empty.

On the way home after the movie, I got to sit up front of the car and daddy had his hand resting on my thigh. I couldn't help it but I was beginning to feel all tingly, maybe I was ready for the next step. The feeling didn't go away the whole journey home until he removed his hand to get out of the car.

Once we were back inside the house I took off my jacket and ran up to daddy to give him a hug. " thank you for being the best man in my life ever!! I love you so much" I said before kissing him hard on the lips it took a few seconds before he took over the kiss. Lifting me up and tapping my thighs to get me to wrap them round his waist. We were now walking upstairs to daddy's bedroom, with his hand firm on my butt. Once he'd sat down on the bed I was now straddling him and we broke the kiss. "Wow" was all he said. I pushed him down onto the bed and began kissing him again even more passionately but he quickly stopped me. "Baby are you sure? We don't have to!" I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes daddy I'm 100% sure and I'm ready"

He rolled us over so that I was beneath him as he kissed me taking complete control as I felt his hand get lower. And boy did it feel good much better than when I played with myself....

Authors note: I'm so sorry I haven't posted in month. I just haven't had time I'm applying to uni and have been trying my best to get the highest grades I possibly can and yes this book comes second to that. Also I won't be writing any smut scenes in detail like other do.

I thought I'd be good at writing that stuff but I am so awkward and bad at writing it. I'm sorry haha.

Also don't know when I'll next update sorry