Shopping

I woke up before Esme so I started preparing for breakfast, waffles hopefully she likes them too. Just as I finished whisking the batter I heard small quiet footsteps coming down the stairs. "Daddy where is you?" I smile. "I'm in the kitchen princess" I shouted back

When she entered the kitchen she raised her eyebrows "inside voice daddy" she giggled. "Are you being cheeky little one?" She shook her head no. "Do you want waffles?" "Yes please yes please and chocolate sauce and strawberries?" She sounded so excited. "Of course you can have chocolate sauce and strawberries." I finished making the waffles. "Baby would you get the chocolate sauce and strawberries out of the fridge please?" I asked her politely as she smiled up at me lovingly. "Mhm daddy" she nodded and skipped over to the fridge. "Eeeek daddy can I have that apple juice?" She looked at me "pleeease?" She whined, of course I was gonna let her have the apple juice it was just cute seeing her whine. "Yes pretty princess I'll get it cause you're way to short to reach that" she giggled as I grabbed the juice and walked back to the table where she'd already started eating all the strawberries. "Save some for the waffles" I laughed and she stopped looking like a deer in headlights as her cheeks were stuffed with the strawberries. I finished up the breakfast as embellished the waffles with chocolate sauce and strawberries and we ate.

I have no idea how she got chocolate sauce in her hair and all up her arms but she did. I snapped a picture before saying "princess I think someone needs a bath. Don't you?" She looked so scared as I said that. "You can do it by yourself if you'd like" with those words she nodded shyly. "Okay then baby lets go get the bath ready" I said walking to the huge bathroom with a little girl following closely behind me.

I walked in and started running the water making sure it wasn't too hot. I walked over to the cupboard I had filled with bath toys and sweet scented things. "Pumpkin would you like strawberry or Apple scented shampoo?" She giggled. "Silly daddy apple of course. Apple is my fravourite" I nodded. I picked out a few bath toys, a blue rubber duck, a pink one and some bath crayons. I placed a fluffy pink towel on the side along with a washcloth and a loofa. "Do you need help getting undressed or would you like daddy to leave?" I asked knowing that she may be insecure. "Me do it myself please. Daddy leave please?" She looked down at the floor as she spoke quietly. "Of course princess you have fun in the bath there's a washcloth and a towel just over there" I walked out leaving the door slightly open.

~Esme's POV~
I was so happy that daddy left the bathroom because I didn't want him to see the stretch marks on my hips. They make me look and feel so ugly and he'd think so too. Taking my clothes of i grimaced at the horror I saw in the mirror. My body. I shook my head to get the negative thought to leave.

Once I was in the tub I played with the blue duckie I called him Ray-ray and I called the pink one sweetie. Then I drew some with the crayons before I washed my hair with the Apple scented shampoo "mmm". Quickly rinsing it out and hopping out of the bath.

I pulled the huge fluffy pink towel around my tiny body and tiptoed to my room. Once I waked in I looked in the wardrobe, where Dady had helped my put away my clothes I had from the centre. I chose some shorts dungarees with a striped blue top that had a silver tiara on it. I then got my frilly white ankle socks and jelly sandals and got dressed.

"Dadddddddy where are you???" I shouted after looking in his bedroom and the living room and the kitchen, I couldn't find him. "I'm here pretty girl" he said sticking his head from the door to my left. "Oppsie" I looked down at my feet. "that's okay baby, woah you look so cute" that made me blush. "Would you like to go shopping today, I think you need some knew clothes and things?" I nodded dramatically.

~Robbie's POV~
"Okay baby you must hold daddy's hand this is a huge mall but I really think you'll be shocked when we get inside" she nodded. "Yes daddy me be good girl" that brought a huge smile to my face. As I pushed open the huge door to enter the mall her eyes sprung open in shock. "Daddy there are little here like me!" She whispered. "Yes princess it's a mall made for ddlg and abdl and similar dynamics like ours." Yes as I have previously said ddlg is a common occurrence around the world and has been accepted my most communities although these malls are very hard to come by.

We walked as Esme held onto my hand tightly her pigtails swaying as she walked, well I should say skipped along. She suddenly stopped. "What is it baby?" She was pointing at a store with a rainbow tutu in the window. "Would you like to go inside babygirl?" She nodded vigorously.

The store was full of brightly coloured clothes very different to the pastel colours she's been wearing but oh well. "Look daddy that tutu it's sooo nice" her gorgeous green eyes gleamed up at me. "Shall we go and see if they have your size?" She nodded. "Dat ones my size daddy that one" I took it off of the rail and put it in the basket. Top after top and skirt after skirt and socks after socks enter the basket too until we go to pay. I use my card not even caring how much it costs.

We walked round plenty of shops picking out the clothes she liked, which I can vouch for they were super cute. We finally came to a retro cool store that sold dressed and tops and everything Esme liked dazzled with Disney. I found out that Ariel was her favourite princess followed by Rapunzel.  She had picked out a few poofy dressed with scenes from the Disney movies she liked, we payed and left that store. Which I must admit was pretty cool.

The next store we walked into sold bedazzled pacis and sippie cups and huge bows for her hair. We picked out a few of each before we left. I heard Essy yawn and decided it was time to go home. "Baby it's time to go home now you're getting tired we'll come here again don't worry" she smiled sleepily. "Otay dada" I strapped her into the car seat and began the long drive home. 2 hours to be exact. I really hope she liked the stores.

Once home Essy(my nickname for Esme) was still asleep we had eaten at the mall so I wasn't worried that she'd be hungry I just wanted to get her laid down for bed but I know she wouldn't want me to undress her. I decided to wake her up. "Essy you need to get some pjs on its time of bed" I shook her arm softly as she woke. "Otay daddy" she yawned. She had gotten her pjs on a Ariel onesie that we'd brought today. She looked adorable. "Daddy me sleeps your bed?" She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Okay princess" I tucked her into my bed and walked downstairs after she'd fallen asleep.

I was so happy with my little princess she was just perfect and nothing could ever change that.

AN
Sorry it took me awhile to update I have my a level exams and they are stressing me out. I will try my best to update each week although bare with me. My exams finish in June so I'll Defo be uploading more then.
PS- wouldn't you guys really like little malls I wish they were real omg.