Essy's surprise

Esme's POV

"Good morning little girl! It's time for some breakfast" I heard as daddy tapped my shoulder. I nodded as I let a yawn escape my mouth. "Otay dada me want toasts pleaseeee yes?" I was in deep little space right now, I'm sure daddy noticed too. "Sure my little one do you want jam or chocolate spread on it?" I sat and pondered on my choices. "Daddy I can't choose uhhh" he nodded. "You're too little to decide huh? How about I decide for you". I nodded dramatically as he placed my into my high chair.

Around five minutes later he put my plate on my high chair tray. It had on it two slices of cut up toast in little triangles half had jam half had chocolate. "Clever daddy you did half and half hehe" I giggled away. "Here you go princess some apple juice." He handed me my favourite sippy cup it had Ariel on it. She's my favourite princess.

The blue lids my favourite but the picture on the pink one is soooo cute

The blue lids my favourite but the picture on the pink one is soooo cute. Daddy had handed me the blue one, so I picked it up and sipped some of my apple juice. "Yummmmmy in my tummy daddy" he gave a slight chuckle as he ate his toast. Which was so boring it just had butter on it no jam no chocolate hehe.

"Daddy was is we doin today?" I asked once I'd finished eating my yummy toast. "Well baby girl I was thinking I'd surprise you since you've been such a good girl for daddy. So come on cutie lets go get you washed up and dressed." He kissed my forehead as he lifted me from my high chair. Daddy took me into my room and decided what id be wearing today.

Once he's got me dressed in the cutest pink dress he told me to sit on the rocking chair so he could put my socks on

Once he's got me dressed in the cutest pink dress he told me to sit on the rocking chair so he could put my socks on. "Which ones princess? Frilly white ones of pink hearts?" I pointed straight at the pink heart sockies they so cute I thought. He put those on my feet then slipped on my pink pumps and I was nearly all ready for the day. Then daddy looked at my hair "what are we gonna do with all this hair missy?" I thought for a bit "uhhhh... Two braids daddy please two braids?" He just nodded and sat be between his legs. My hair looked super dooper cute with my outfit as daddy tied my braids off with heart hair ties.

-in daddys car-

"Where are we going daddy it's been ages?" I whined. "Stop whining princess or you'll get Spankies when we get home. You want your paci?" I nodded so he could see in the car mirror. "Ohh daddy this is a new
One I love it. " he nodded at me "yep I thought it would match your outfit today" daddy was right it did, it was light pink and had a heart on it.

About an hour later I heard daddy speak, I had been singing songs that were on the radio and must have fallen asleep. "Wake up sleepy head we're here time for your surprise" as he lifted me out of the car he covered my eyes. "Keep em closed pumpkin wouldn't wanna ruin this surprise." I quickly replaced his hand with my own as daddy guided me to the secret is place.

Once inside daddy spoke again "open up princess were here" I removed my hands as quickly as possible with the hugest grin on my face we was at the pet store. "Daddy there's loads of animals. I love animals daddy" I smiled up at him. " I know you do baby. Now would you like to go and pick one any one you like?" My eyes shot open "omg daddy omg I getting a pet. A pet all for me?" I babbled on as he just nodded. I grabbed onto daddies hand as I ran to look for animals dragging him right behind me.

I stopped at the bunny enclosure. "N'aaawe they soo cute daddy can I touch one?" I gave puppy dog eyes. "Go ahead but be careful you might get hurt". I went to pet one and it but me so I jumped back. "Owwwie he bitted me I not want a bunny they hurted me" I started crying and daddy picked me up. "Oh my pretty princess don't cry it's ok we won't get a rabbit you wanna look at the kittens?" He made goofy faces to try and stop my tears. "Yes pretty kitty's here I come" I tried to wiggle out of daddies arms and he put me onto the floor and I followed the signs to the kittens.

I saw the kittensx and there were only three left a black and white one, a grey one and a ginger one. The little ginger one was so cute it kept coming up to my hand and rubbing against it so I gave a little head scratch. "Daddy I like this kitty but I wanna see the doggies first" he nodded and took my hand as we walked around the store and for the dogs. "Ooo there's so much choice daddy" "yes baby now choose carefully remember." I nodded yes daddy.

I looked around until I found the perfect little pup. I pointed at the puppy "daddy look she's so cute look I want that one daddy pleeeeaaaaseeee?" I begged. Okay princess you wait here and don't move I'm going to that man over there he pointed about 2 metres away at a dark haired man. "Otay daddy" I smiled. Around 2 minutes later he came back with a different man who was now taking my little bean out of the cage. I got to hold her.

"Ok princess now be careful with her she's only a baby, we are going to but a bed and other things she'll need

"Ok princess now be careful with her she's only a baby, we are going to but a bed and other things she'll need." We was in the store for another hour when I yawed. Daddy took the puppy from me as we payed and left the store. I was sat in the back with a sleeping pup on my lap she was so cute. "Daddy I'm gonna call her sparkle" I smiled brightly at my little sparkle baby. "That's an adorable name baby girl. You hungry" I nodded. Daddy went to the drive through of McDonald's and bought be a happy meal with orange juice placing it on the seat in front. "Daddy gimme my food please" "no not yet baby when we get home" I pouted "noooooooo!!! Nowwwwww" I screamed. "That's it you've been so bratty today when we get home you're going in time out. I poured even further. "I sowwy daddy I just hungry." Once we got home daddy stayed true to his word and placed me on time out for 10 minutes. Eugh!

"Come on princess time out is over Coke eat your food" I ran into the kitchen where daddy was already eating his Big Mac that looked yummy. "Daddy can I try yours?" He nodded and gave me a bite. It was huge and the sauce tasted weird but I liked it heheh. "Come here princess I wanna give you a hug. I'm sorry I had to put you on time out but you have to learn not to shout at daddy. " I nodded. "I sowwy bout shouting daddy I so Sowwy" now daddy nodded and kissed my forehead I love those kisses. I finally got to eat my happy meal and then I played with sparkle for a little while before daddy put me down for a nap nap.

AN- I'm so sorry I took forever to update. I've just been so busy and writers block. I haven't edited this so I can get it out quicker I hope it's ok. Leave some comments and some suggestions. Thanks guys I would really appreciate the help heheh.