Hide and seek

~Esmes POV~
I had woken up in daddy's bed again but he wasn't there he must be working somewhere. I saw my cute puppy sparkle at the end of the bed 'lets go find daddy' I said in a high pitched tone you speak to dogs in and she followed straight away. I had woken up in big girl mode I was not definitely not in little space right now which is very rare for me.

Hoping out of bed I went to my closet and put on some black high waisted jeans with a black crop top and a blue floral kimono and popped on my black boots.

I wonder if daddy will like my outfit today I thought as I walked out of my bedroom looking for daddy

I went into the living room, he wasn't there. I went to the kitchen, nope. The dining room. Nope. So I ventured back upstairs and o saw a door that was closed, I don't think I'd been in there before maybe he's in there I thought. So I walked up to the door and knocked lightly.
"Come In princess" I smiled he knew it was me, I pushed the door open and entered. As I did I saw daddy sitting at his desk lots of papers filling it his hair a mess but damn that was sexy.
"Hey princess...woah new outfit huh?" Oh no he didn't like it I covered myself with the kimono slightly.
"Sorry, I will change if it's not nice" he shook his head no.
"Don't be silly pumpkin it's nice. Well actually it's pretty sexy" he laughed and I could feel myself blushing brightly.
"Come here baby" he motioned me to sit on his lap and I obeyed, I may not be in little space but I'm very submissive and his daddy voice does something to me.
"Daddy has to do some work ok but you can sit on my lap if you like or over on the couch" he pointed to a. Town leather uncomfortable looking couch
"Ewwww no your laps fine much more comfy" I remarked as he got back to work around me.  I was suuuuupppper bored.

After about half an hour of just sitting and listening to him typing away on his computer I shyly tapped his shoulder.
"Yes baby?" He asked not looking at me, eugh I hate that but oh well he's busy.
"I'm not feeling little today and I'm bored what can I do?" His head tilted slightly.
"Oh easy I'm so sorry baby you should have told me earlier, well I have a laptop if you want to go on to that or watch tv downstairs up to you really" I nodded my head I think I'll play on the laptop.
"Laptop please" I smiled gleefully oh I hope he has sims may not be little but adults play sims too you know.

I searched and searched for sims but I couldn't find it so I resorted to watching makeup videos with the volume on low and I found a bunch of eyeshadow palettes that I wanted to buy. When daddy was less busy I'll ask if I can get some and maybe even sims 4. After getting bored of watching videos I searched for games online and I starting dressing up barbie. It slowly regressed me into my little space again.
"Daddy, daddy look I made barbie have green hair and purple eyes look daddy!" I squealed excitedly.
"Oh really come show me kitten I'd love to see" he smiled lovingly at me.
" well she looks. Dry unique princess"
"Huh unique? She's bad?" I pouted tears threatening to spill.
"No no silly butt unique in a good way she stands out and is beautiful. Especially when her hair is the same gorgeous green as your eyes baby" I smiled brightly bouncing on the spot at the indirect compliment.

After a little more time I got restless and bored so I stood next to daddy watching over his shoulder.
"Princess do you want daddy to stop" he asked
"Yes please daddy can we play"
"Sure why not"
"Hide and seek you count I hides" he nodded and started counting"
"1...2...3...4...5.............30 ready or not here I come" I heard him shout as I headed under The table cloth. I then heard his steps reach the living room. Then the kitchen where I was oh no.
"She's not in the cupboard...she's not by the fridge...I wonder where she is. Maybe she's invisible?" I giggled oops and quickly covered my mouth.
"Oh do we have a little mouse in the house or is my princess still hiding from me?" I shook my head I'm not a mouse. At that moment I felt my legs being dragged out from under he table.
"Nooooo how'd you find me?" He winked and smiled.
"Baby your legs were hanging out from the table silly butt, but good hiding place you're very clever baby" he picked me up and kissed me all over my face before his lips fell to mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked me to the lounge.
"Hey daddy"
"Yeah baby?"
"I love you so soo sooo much" I smiled cheerfully.
"I love you too baby all the world and a million milk bottles." I giggled
"To the moon and back?" He shook his head and I got a little sad. And a slight oh left my lips.
"No baby to the stars and back to the sun and back out of this universe and back you're amazing" he landed another kiss on my lips this time a passionate intimate tender kiss and I loved it nearly as much as I loved him.

AN: sorry I've been gone for so long still not really over my breakup but oh well I've seen so many people voting for my story and I don't know why I've been awful to you guys leaving you hanging for so long. I have quite a bit of writers block at the moment as you can imagine do to the circumstances.

Please leave some suggestions as to what should come in the future of the story I need some inspiration and some ideas please keep them coming and thank you in advance.
I love you guys
XXX