Happy day

~Esme's POV~
I woke up the next morning and daddy was awake and I heard him in the kitchen. "Mmmm breakfast yummy" I said as i left the bedroom in just daddies shirt which smelt amazing. I walked into the kitchen. He was stood at the stove cooking what smelt like pancakes yummy.

"Morning daddy" I cheered as I hugged him from behind.
"Hey little girl did you sleep well? I'm making pancakes" I nodded and then realised he couldn't see my face. Oopsie.
"Yes daddy I always sleeps well in your bed. Hehe" I giggled as daddy chuckled too.
"That makes two of us princess, now how about you get the apple juice outta the fridge and then sit at the table and I'll bring our food over." I nodded and ran towards the fridge pulling out the carton of apple juice and placed it in the table; before sitting in the seat next to daddies favourite spot.

"Daddy can I have my tangled cup? Pleeeeaseeee" I begged I lived that cup so much.
"Sure let me just dish up the food first ok. Now what would you like on your pancakes?" I thought for a minute before deciding
"Can I have honey and blueberries daddy?"(ps trying to add a few more healthier options as someone pointed out that she eats unhealthily. Oops)

As daddy placed down my plate he also handed my my tangled cup filled with apple juice.

I tucked into my pancakes and realised they tasted different to usual

I tucked into my pancakes and realised they tasted different to usual. "Daddy why these taste different?" I asked.
"They are banana pancakes baby don't you like them? I thought I'd try something new a little more healthy" he said
I nodded my head "uhh they are otay daddy but I do prefer normal pancakes. I do like banana though. Mmm banana yogurt yummy!" I squealed.
"Okay baby, eat up okay so we can get ready" I cocked my eyebrow.
"Get ready where we going?" I wondered allowed.
"No baby remember Mayla and Joey are coming over today?" I nodded my head as I remembered hehe.
"Oopsie my bad daddy I remember now hehe" I giggled as I finished my last bite of pancake and started sipping on my juice.

~couple hours later~
Once Mayla arrived daddy and Joey were talking so me and Maymay played with my toys in my play room. We plaited each others hair also and I did her makeup with my pastel Palette as she had on super cute Pastel coloured clothes. It was now around lunch time and me and Mayla were super hungry so we went in search of our daddies and food.

It didn't take long to locate them as they were sat in front of the tv watching some sport I didn't pay much attention as I sat next to daddy on the couch. I tapped his shoulder and whispered in his ear as I didn't want to disturb their show "daddy me and Mayla are hungry" he nodded.
"Okay girls there's some tuna pasta in the fridge come and I'll give you some"
We both followed him into the kitchen and Joey followed us.
"Do you want apple juice May" daddy asked and she nodded her head.
"Yes please Robbie can I have a big girl glass please" he nodded and smiled at her as he poured her glass out.
"Can I have a big girl glass too?" I asked wanting to fit in I didn't wanna be the only one with a straw.
"No baby you use your tangled cup with the straw then you won't spill any okay" I frowned
"But daddy I not want a straw I want a big girl cup! Pleeeeeaaaaseee!" I shouted a little and stomped my foot.

Daddy pulled my to one side. "Do not speak to me like that or with that tone in front of other people I want you to go and sit on the bottom step until I call you for dinner and think about what you're going to say when you return" I pouted and was about to protest but got cut off "I'm s-" he shock his head and just pointed to the bottom step which looked directly into the kitchen.

About ten minutes later daddy came to the bottom step. "Ok baby time outs over now. Is there anything you want to say?" I nodded.
"Yes daddy I'm sorry I shouldn't have talked to you like that. Or shouted but I did really just want to have a big girl cup so I wasn't different. But I shouldn't have been rude. I sowwy daddy" I started to get tears in my eyes as daddy wrapped his arms around my torso.
"It's okay baby I love you. Now come on it's time for lunch." He grabbed my hand as we walked into the kitchen. I was looking towards the floor"I love you too daddy"

Lunch was really yummy I liked tuna pasta and daddy was a very good cook I thought. After lunch Mayla and I were just talking while playing my my equestrian dolls she said she liked the fluttershy one and I had two versions so I let her have one. Daddy said I was being a good girl and sharing nicely. Yay!  But not long after Joey told Mayla that it was time to go home.

"Oh do you have to go already?" I asked as Joey nodded.
"Yeah I'm sorry but I've gotta get home, work to do and all. I'm sorry but you'll see Mayla soon. Say by may" he nudged Mayla's shoulder. As he did she skipped up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Bye bye Emmy I see you soon yeah?" I nodded vigorously with a cheesy grin on my face as me and daddy walked them to the door.
We stood and waved until their car left the drive way.

"Hey daddy I really like Mayla she's the bestest ever" I smiled
"Huh better than me?" I shook my head with a pouty face.
"U-uh no daddy you're my bestest person in the world ever but she's my bestest girl friend. I mean bestest friend who's a girl" I sounded confused by the end I didn't wanna hurt his feeling he was the bestest person to me.
"I know what you meant baby I was only teasing. I love you" I smiled
"I love you too!!" I exclaimed
"Do you wanna cuddle and watch a movie?"
I nodded again "yes daddy please. Can we watch Moana???? Prettty pleeeeeeassse???" He smiled producing his adorable dimples.
"Of course baby let me set it up while you go get cosy in the blanket on the sofa I'll brink your apple juice in and some snacks" I nodded.
"Otay daddy yay!"

That's how the rest of our night went, we watched moana and cuddled and fell asleep on the couch for a bit. After our nap daddy got up and made us dinner. We had lasagne one of my favourites and daddies too. This was such a good day.

AN: I really need comments on my chapters as I feel unmotivated to post as I'm not getting comments. Do people want me to update. I'm thinking possible every Friday night or Saturday I'll post. However chapters will be shorter if I don't get any ideas writers blog is a big thing for me right now. So I'd appreciate any input you guys have and take on board any ideas for my future chapters.

Also please list some healthy meals I'm struggling with what foods to mention in this book. And I feel they should be healthier as someone pointed out about Essys food habits and if it's that easily picked up on I will try to change it. Thanks guys
:)

Ps: after posting this for about 20 mins I realised I've totally forgotten about essys puppy sparkle. She'll be in the next chapter I promise.