Puppy training

Esme's POV
I woke up in daddy's bed to feel something licking me face at first I was confused as to why daddy would wake me up that way. I could think of many better ways to wake a girl up, that thought made me giggle. As I did I opened my eyes and saw it was sparkle not daddy I'm so silly. Talking of daddy I looked at his side of the bed and he wasn't there. "I wonder where daddy is?" I said to sparkle as if she could respond.  She hopped off of the bed and raced down to the back door wagging her tail. "Oh baby you wanna go out for walkies" I imagined her nodding her head as I opened the back dope for her to do her lady business. It was a little chilly outside so I went back into the kitchen and that's when I saw the note on the side.

'Sorry baby the called me into work early this morning, if you need me just call Ok? And don't get up to any trouble. I'll FaceTime you on my break so keep your phone close by'

I didn't have my phone so I quickly ran up to our room to receive it and saw I had indeed missed the face time from daddy. But it said 10:05 and it was 10:15 now I'm sure he'll still be on break so I quickly called him back. As I was waiting for the call to connect I went back to the garden to call in sparkle.

"Sparkleee come here girl time to come in to the warm" I shouted pretty loud then heard daddy laughing.
"Oopsie sowwy daddy I didn't mean to hurt your ears" I did end up giggling at the end as he was still laughing so I assumed he wasn't cross.
"I see you let sparkle out to go toilet then baby. Such a good girl"
"Yep daddy I woke up to her licking my face I thought it was you then she ran to the back door and I realised she needed to go pee pee and then I saw your note." I rushed out my sentence he smiled brightly at the camera 'oh I love his smile'
"Thank you baby" I raised a brow confused then it hit me. "Did I really just say that out loud oopsie. Well I-it's true daddy I luff your smile" I blushed so hard.
"Baby I'm assuming you haven't had your breakfast yet" I shook my head no.
"Well in the fridge I left a fruit salad if you want that or you can make cereal. And there's a bento box in there for your lunch. Don't eat it too early cause you'll get hungry and remember only one snack" I nodded
"Ooooo thank you daddy imma have the fruit salad for breakiiieeee and I won't eat my lunch too early daddy I pwomise."
"Good girl. I have to go now ok baby I will most likely have a break at around 3 and I should be home before 5pm I'll pick us up dinner okay?"

"Mmmmmmm yes please daddy get something yummy yummy yummy in my tummy" I giggled.
"Okay princess I'll see what I can do. Now have a good day talk to you soon."
"Love you daddy"
"Love you too princess" I blew him a kiss and he caught it.
"Silly daddy" I said to myself after we ended the call.

After I ate my breakfast of fruit salad I got extremely bored and so I went to the living room and decided to try and teach sparkle some more tricks. She's finally mastered rolling over. I can't wait to show daddy tonight he's gonna be so excited.

-later on-
I had gotten bored of training Sparkle and also realised daddy said I shouldn't give her too many treats but I had to reward her when she does well. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:30. "Hmm I don't think that's too early for lunch" as I said this my stomach growled in agreement, so I got up and walked to the fridge and found the bento box daddy had made me.

My lunch looked really yummy

My lunch looked really yummy. There was a yummy ham bagel, some cucumbers (note to self tell daddy you don't like cucumbers) pretzels with some dipping sauce thingy, blueberries and strawberries, egg and yummy edamame. This looked delicious minus the cucumbers but I'll try them.

After about 45 minutes most of the lunch was gone I did try a cucumber but I spat it out it was yucky eww! Now I was filled up. I heard my phone buzz for a text message, it was daddy
'Hey baby I won't be getting a break but I'll be home by 5 I hope you've eaten your lunch already. I was thinking of picking up Chinese what do you think?'

Another text popped up saying 'love you baby xx' I nodded then realised he couldn't see me, so I quickly texted him back.

'Otay daddy! Mhm yes Chinese is yummy just make sure there are no yucky peppers I don't wanna be sick again. Love you too xx' (if you didn't know and x is a kiss)

I finished watching the show I was enjoying them hoped onto the computer. I was looking at things I might want for my birthday. I saw eyeshadow palettes that I really wanted but didn't really need, I saw super cute clothes and clothes for pets. Sparkle would look adorable. I think I wanted some more adult clothes and stuff like that.

-when daddy arrives-
"Daddy daddy daddy I missed you" I jumped as he entered the door but I was careful since he had our food bags in his arms.
" I missed you too baby but careful, come into the kitchen and help me plate up" I nodded and ran into the kitchen.

"Daddy I have such boring days when you're gone I need something to do" he nodded.
"I know baby. I've been thinking about that. I hate leaving you home it's so much easier for me to get things done while you're around me. Because I know you're safe. Perhaps you can start coming in with me. I'm not actually In work that much and mainly work from home but in the days where I'm rushed in it'll be your decision if you want to join me or not. Okay?"

"Yeppies daddy I think that's a good idea. But am I allowed to bring sparkle cause we train in the day...." then I remembered " ... ohhh daddy I taught sparkle how to properly roll over today but then I stopped because I thought I gave too many treats. Hehehe" I couldn't help but giggle at the end.

"Baby that's amazing you can show me after dinner. You're my little sensible girl huh? Stopping giving her too many treats!" I just nodded in response and blushed.

We ended up eating dinner in the living room. Daddy sat on the couch and I sat on the floor I didn't want to accidentally spill any of my food. I had tagliatelle with a tomato sauce oooo and garlic bread yummy and daddy had arrabbiata it's too spicy for me, even though he offered me some I politely declined. More like "ewww no daddy days tooo spicy yucky" to which he told me it's not juvenile to talk about other people food like that and how would I like it. So of course I apologised.

Once we'd eaten I showed him how sparkle could actually roll over and I was right he was excited to see it. "Baby I'm so proud of you. I wonder what you'll teach her next. I'll be excited whatever trick it is" I giggled. "Well I don't know yet daddy we'll see."

For the rest of the night we snuggled in the couch watching his shows, I say his shows but I actually enjoy them too. Hehe. It was such a cute night and may have gotten even better once we'd headed up to bed.