Chapter 4: Astral Projecting

"You are late!" The voice that terrified Alice so much bellowed at her.

Instead of letting him terrify her she remembered what she did tonight and stood up strong. "I do not come whenever you want me to, I have had a busy day, so excuse me if I am not here when you wish me too be."

The voice laughed with amusement, "Ahh, Alessandra, you have found your tongue haven't you, both amusing and dangerous, for you anyways."

"I do not fear you Valentine, you can try all you wish, you can threaten me all you want but you do not scare me, for one simple reason. Well two..." Alice replied grinning at him.

"And what might them reasons be?" Valentine narrowed his eyes and tilted his head with curiosity.

"One, you have no clue where I am, or where my parents are. We could be anywhere in the world. And two we both have no idea what I am capable off." She folded her arms staring at him.

"Ahh the first reason may be true but I do know where your brother...Well half-brother is located." Valentine grinned, "You cannot win this fight Alessandra, not a four-year-old little girl."

"My dad's first child died! When his wife killed herself." Alice screamed at him.

"Oh are you sure about that? I mean are you 100% sure." Valentine taunted. Alice stayed silent, there was no way that she could be 100% certain about anything, she wasn't even born in that time. Seeing how stumped she was Valentine grinned evilly, "I will give you one last week to consider my offer, after all I would want to know if I was speaking the truth if I was you, so it is only fair that I give you the time to find your brother for yourself. I will give you the name he goes by; after all I do want you by my side." He added as if he was being generous and helpful to Alice because he was a nice guy which obviously he wasn't.

"Well...What is his name then?" Alice asked impatiently.

"He goes by Jace Wayland but his name is Jonathan Christopher, good look on your search, I hope to hear from you very soon with the good news of you giving yourself to me." Valentine does his annoying creepy wave, with his annoyable evil grin.

Alice was suddenly back in her body woke up gasping slightly, she looked to her right and she saw he father lying beside her fast asleep. She looked to the door, and climbed out of bed silently, I have to find out if Valentine is telling the truth but how am I going to do that? It is not like I know anyone, my parents made sure of that. She sighed deeply tiptoeing to the bathroom.

She switches the light on and looks in the mirror, "Come on Alice, think of something." She muttered to herself. She rested her hands on the sink completely forgetting about her hand and she winced pulling back looking at her hand. Then it all became clear. Magnus, he has to be able to help me. She looked down at herself, she was still in her black hunting gear. Thank you, thank you thank you. She thought to herself, she patted her pockets and her stele was still there too. She headed towards the front door silently then a thought came across her, What about the demons? I know they are out there, and I know they are looking for me, I also know Valentine controls some of them. I know all of that but I have to find my brother...The training room.

The room came to her in big bold letters in her mind, she quietly walks through the house, into the training room. Alice walks over to the workbench, picked up two seraph swords. Slide them into her back sword carrier, blades crossed each other. She looked in the mirror smiling at how awesome she looked. She shakes her head, Come on, concentrate. She thought to herself.

She left the training room quietly and left the house by herself for the first time. She took a deep breath, it was night time and that was when most of the demons were out. Alice smiled and walked towards Magnus's place at fast as she could, she kept looking around as she walked, but she seemed to be safe for now.