Chapter 19: Taking Advantage of the moment

So Sorry it has taken so long to update, i had college and a exam to revise for. Then it was my birthday and i ended up loaded with cold.

Hope you enjoy reading the chapter you've been waiting so long for.

It had been a few days and Jace had never left his sisters side, of course Maryse didn't understand at all why he never left the girl, every time she asked he just shrugged.

The one time he did reply, he had said,

"Clary doesn't even know this girl, or remember her, or whatever, but Alice risked her life to save her, brought her into this world of darkness."

As if Alice was listening at that exact moment she turned to look at Jace and responded with her teeth grinded together "I didn't bring her into this world, she was already in it, her mother hid her, I now know why, I made the link when the demon said..." she groaned looking away, as the pain she was in could easily been seen though her eyes. She decided to stare at the ceiling as she continued, "...'Valentine wanted to spend some time with his wife'...Valentine is Jocelyn's husband and Clary's father." After she spoke she turned her back to them, screaming into her pillow, everything hurt so bad.

In that moment she prayed to her own uncle, "Please Angel Raziel, take this pain away. I can't...I can't cope with it, I'm not strong enough, I'm sorry."

Maryse just rolled her eyes, "Faith won't help her this time." She muttered under her breath but Jace heard, he turned to look at her, he wanted to tell her so bad, but as if by a miracle, well to Maryse anyways.

Raziel appeared. He was obviously clued into the plan. Jace thought because he walked over to Alice as if he had all the time in the world, he also spoke as if he didn't know her personally, "I heard your pray Alessandra Herondale, I came to aid you, I can take most of your pain but not it all, I can make it more bearable for you. Do not give up my child, you and your brother; Jace Wayland are destined to do great things together.  You have not gone through all this pain for nothing, you have found the two people you need to complete your mission."

Alice's eyes stayed on Raziel's, he was giving her a secret message whilst he spoke out loud, his secret message was; the antidote to what Jocelyn drank, it is in the white book, Ragnor Fells has it in Idris, you know where Jocelyn is already, I know you have been tracking Valentine through the demons he summons to you.

She just nods once and spoke allowed, "I will complete my mission, I am honoured you chose myself, Jace and Clary to complete the mission."

Raziel smiles softly, "Do not fail us, now rest before you tell the others about everything you know, you will need all the help you can get." He rests his hand on her chest, a bright glow appearing from his hand, "Good Luck Alessandra, be the leader your supposed to be."

Then he disappeared, Maryse started at the space Raziel just disappeared from, "Did...did that just happened?" Jace was just looking over Alice's body, her cuts healing, but the bruises stayed, Alice was now asleep peacefully.

"You knew he would come; didn't you, Alice?" Jace asked smiling.

Maryse looked at Jace stunned, "You...you knew she was your sister?" she looked as if she couldn't recognise him.

Jace looked at Maryse and smiled, "Of course I did, she saved me, more than once, and she saved Isabelle, she was so badass in doing so."

"And you didn't think to tell me?" Maryse shouted, "What was going through your mind when you decided to keep that from me."

Jace tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, "We did tell you, 10 years ago, you didn't believe us, until Angel Raziel came, he had to take Alice away for training, he made everyone forget her, but he let her take my memories so she could give them back, just like she will give Clary's memories back."