Prologue

Hi! So, this is my first story on here. It's not my first ever, but it is my first to publish (online, anyways). I love PJO and 1D, and I wanted to make a less cliché crossover. With a mix of that...BOOM! Here we are! Enjoy the book!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I missed my life at camp. Every summer, I'd fly all the way to Long Island just so I could get the training I needed to protect myself from monsters. As crazy as it sounded, I was not normal. I was something called a Demigod. A Half-Blood, if you want the less dictionary term.

My dad was normal, but my mum wasn't. My mum was something absolutely extraordinary. Again, as crazy as it was, my mum was Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of love. She had an affair with my dad back in 1991, and I was born. Half human, half God. Cool, huh? Not so much.

When I was 8, I was playing with my dad's old Atari when my little sister walked in. Only, it wasn't Fizzy. When I asked her to move away from the screen, she grew and transformed into this creature with fangs, a goat leg, and I didn't even know what else. I later learned it was an Empousa. My stepmother Johannah came in and killed it with a sword, and everything from there was a blur. Next thing I knew, I was at Camp Half-Blood all the way in America.

I then learned about who I was. Johannah was a demigod too apparently. She stayed with me my whole life to keep me safe from the monsters that could smell the god inside me. In all honesty, I found that very creepy for a while. At camp, I learned to use weapons, fight monsters, and I learned more on my history. About a month into my first year of camp, I found out who my mum was. I didn't like the fact that, when learning your mum was Aphrodite, you got put into this Greek outfit and you suddenly become more beautiful. It wore off, of course.

The best part about being a child of Aphrodite was that I acclaimed this really cool and rare ability called Charmspeak. I can persuade anyone to do anything with just the tone in my voice. It came in handy on some stuff, like getting Ares' kids into doing embarrassing things. I loved my power.

I went on my first "mission" or whatever in my 3rd year, when I was 11. My friend Jacob and I went out into the human world to stop a monster attack from destroying my hometown. I visited my family while I was there, and it felt really nice. We defeated the monsters, and I only did more from there.

As the years went by, I got better at my fighting and abilities. I went on more quests, made more friends, and found out so much about myself. In my last year at camp, I found out what I wanted to do in life. Sing.

Jacob was a son of Apollo, the God of music. Jake made me sing a song, and it turned out my singing voice wasn't half bad. It was at the beginning of Summer when I left Camp Half-Blood. I said goodbye to everyone and left. I went back to the UK and tried out for the talent show The X-Factor. I got put into a group with three other boys, and all I've done since then is sing with them. I still had all my demigod stuff with me like my old camp shirts, my dagger that I used all during quests, and my camp necklace.

I am Louis Tomlinson, and this is my life as a hidden demigod.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was the prologue! I will add a new chapter every day until more people start reading, then I will go slower to add tension! Yeah, I've already written this whole story, and I can't wait to post it all!