Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"So over there is the mess hall," I said, pointing to the area with a bunch of long tables as we walked, "and over there is the rock wall." I then pointed to the rock climbing wall that had lava coming out from the top. Harry's eyes widened as he froze, not wanting to get near it. I laughed and pulled him along the trail and away from the lava wall.

"How do people survive that?!" Harry asked, still scared to death. I laughed and shrugged.

"Practice," I said while chuckling, "I've done it several times and I never ended up injured badly." Harry sighed and nodded, calming down. I showed him the rest of camp. At the end of the tour, we ended up in the cabin area. I noticed that there were way more cabins than there were whenever I was there. There was once only twelve, now there had to be at least twenty! I showed him cabin 11, the Hermes cabin where undetermined demigods stay until they are claimed.

I saw that Annabeth and Liam were already there and we're talking to the counsellors, who seemed to be a pair of young twins. Liam looked at Harry and I and smiled.

"This place is crowded," Harry whispered to me. Chills went down my spine, but I didn't pay attention to that.

"It always is," I said into his ear, "the undetermined people stay here until their parent claims them. I was here for a month my first year."

My attention was changed when I heard one of the counsellors yell to get everyone's attention.

"Yo everyone!" The tall twin said, "we have three knew campers coming, so don't over crowd them! This is Liam. The others should be here soon."

I then pushed Harry next to Liam, and he smiled awkwardly at everyone in the room.

"Look at that!" The shorter twin said, "another one! Who might you be?"

Harry gulped and said, "I'm Harry." The twins nodded. Niall soon joined them and was introduced. I spent some time with my friends in their temporary cabin for the rest of the day. After dinner, we all went to the campfire.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote!!