Chapter 24

I suddenly felt a wave of blur wash over my vision, causing me to stumble a little. I had definitely over worked myself. I felt a pair of hands hold me up. As my vision cleared, I saw that it was Harry. I smiled and regained my balance.

"We have to get the gods," I said, leaning against him for my own pleasure. He nodded, but I heard Niall clear his throat.

"No need, lads," he said with a smile, "already done. They are still in that room to gain their strength back." At that moment, many bodies began to file into the room. They were the gods.

"It feels good to be able to walk around again," said one God with messy blond hair, "I can't wait to get back on my chariot!"

"My workers in Atlantis must be going crazy," another God said. He must have been Poseidon.  A  goddess with leaves all over her arms and legs looked at the vine restraints and smiled. She then looked at Harry and smiled.

"My son," she said, walking to Harry. I smiled a little and moved away, letting Demeter congratulate her son with a hug. I stood to the side and watched them. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. It was my mother.

"Louis..." She trailed off, placing her hand on my cheek, "I knew you would be able to do this. You are my strongest child, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for saving us." I smiled.

"You and the other gods and goddesses are a major part of my life. Life as a demigod helped shape me as a person. It's really you I should be thanking, so thank you." Aphrodite smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Also," she said happily with a smile, "you finally opened up your heart. You accepted love for what it actually was. A guide to happiness," she sighed and continued, "all of my kids should know how love works. It's not some fairy tale like most people think. It's just a feeling that comes naturally. I don't control love, I just sponsor it. And I am so glad that you finally found what you were looking for. Love." I turned to look at Harry, who was talking with his mum. I smiled and looked back at my mother.

"I couldn't agree more," I expressed. Then, a thought came to my head, "Any chance you and the gods can get us back to Camp Half-Blood?" She smiled and nodded. I was so lucky to have Aphrodite as my mother.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Only one chapter left before the epilogue! Please vote!