Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We all had s'mores and soda during the campfire. The Apollo kids sang some tunes. I could see that Niall really wanted to play a guitar and sing. I laughed when he went over to the kids and asked for a guitar. He came back with one and a huge smile on his face.

"What will you be singing, newbie?" An Ares girl teased. I shot her a look, and she stopped. I smiled watching Niall tune the guitar to his liking.

"Hi everyone!" Niall said happily, "I'm Niall, and I'm new. So to get my nerves down, my friends and I are going to sing a song called Girl Almighty." I smiled as Niall began strumming and we started singing.

When we were done, everyone clapped. After a few seconds of clapping, everyone started staring at Niall. I looked at him and smiled brightly. Above his head was something that looked like a harp. I knew exactly what it meant.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" Niall asked. I pointed to the symbol above his head. He looked up and screamed, covering his mouth after. He had no clue what was going on.

"Why is there a harp above my head? Why is it floating?! Why ME?!" He was freaking out so much that didn't know whether to help him calm down or to laugh.

"It's not a harp," a kid with a California tan said, "It's a lyre."

"Not helping!" Niall said scared. I went up to Niall and held his shoulders. I said things to make his calm down, using a little bit of Charmspeak to force him.

"What does this mean Louis?" He asked me. I smiled and bowed down to him, as did the rest of camp.

"All hail Niall Horan," Chiron said in a loud voice so the whole camp heard, "son of Apollo."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Niall got claimed!! Please vote!