Chapter 13

It was about 7 am, and I was already fully dressed in non-camp clothes with a bag over my shoulder. The rest of us were waiting for Niall to join us. After a few minutes, I saw Niall running up to us, still fixing his hair.

"Sorry!" He called as he ran up to us, "I was picking out my clothes!" We all laughed.

"And I thought I was Aphrodite's son." I chuckled. Niall stuck his tongue out at me, and I just continued laughing. He put his tongue back in his mouth and grabbed a bow and arrow and shuffled them into a large bag.

"Liam!" Chiron said, walking up to him with a sword in his hand. Liam ran up to him. They shared a conversation, and Chiron gave him the sword. As soon as the sharp weapon touched Liam's hands, Annabeth ran up to him and took the sword from him.

"No one uses this!" She yelled, catching everyone's attention. She held the sword behind her back, tears fighting to escape her eyes.

"Annabeth," Chiron said calmly, "it's time that this sword gets back into use."

"It was Luke's!"

"Luke died a hero, Annabeth. He loved this sword and he would have wanted it in the right hands. So, I am. Please, give the sword back." Annabeth groaned and shoved it back to Liam.

"Who's Luke?" I asked Percy. He sighed and whispered a few words in my ear.

"Someone who she was very close to." I nodded in somewhat understanding. Liam put the sword in a holster around his waist and smiled slightly.

"Okay demigods," Chiron announced, "Time to go! Argus is waiting!" We all ran out of the camp and to Argus and the big van.

"Where to?" He asked. I got in with the rest of the boys.

"As far west as you can take us," Percy said as he got in with his girlfriend. Argus nodded and went to the drivers seat. I smiled as we started to drive.

<><><><><><>

It had been about 2 hours of driving, and I was bored out of my skull. I just fiddled around with my bangle and traced over all my tattoos ten times over. Well, all the ones that weren't covered by clothing.

Suddenly, the car hit a large bump and flipped over. We all gabbed o to the nearest thing connected to the car and screamed. The car rolled over itself many times down a large hill. Windows smashed and glass went everywhere. I used my free arm and sheiks my face.

The car stopped moving at the bottom of the hill. I slowly climbed out of the closest broken window, avoiding the glass shards. Everyone else followed.

"What happened?" Liam groaned as he stood up. I looked up at him and shrugged.

"No clue..." I saw Percy and Annabeth go to Argus. As I approached him, I saw all of his eyes were spread all over the road. Percy checked his pulse and froze. He looked at all of us with sad eyes.

"He's dead."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No Argus!!! Now they have to go by foot!

Please read my new story I am writing called Blue!

Please vote on this please!