Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It completely shocked me. My eyes widened when I felt Harry's lips on mine. I didn't kiss back. I couldn't. I could sense that the battle my mum was talking about was coming closer and closer. I had to fight my feelings so I could focus on the problem at hand. I pulled away and stepped back a few steps. Without saying a word, I ran to my cabin with no explanation why.

Days passed. I helped the boys with different weapons. I didn't talk much with Harry during our sessions. Actually, we didn't talk at all. I couldn't after breaking away the kiss. I just helped him with his sword skills.

Niall actually didn't like swords or staffs. From the moment he picked up a bow and arrow, he was amazing. I guess it was an Apollo thing. Yeah, that was it. Niall was amazing at shooting arrows. I wish I could shoot like him, but he had it in his blood.

Liam was great at sword fighting. He caught onto it really fast and almost beat Percy in a sword fight. He lost, but that was just because Percy had more experience.

Harry was getting better. That's all I want to say about that.

We were all at a campfire. It was about three weeks since we got to camp, and we had been having so much fun. We sang at every song of ours we could think of, I customs of our favorite songs to cover. Niall got his own guitar for camp and he used it every campfire.

After we sang Summer Love, we sad a green smoke. We all turned our heads to a girl with frizzy red hair. Her eyes became blank and smoke came or of her mouth. She opened it more and began to speak.

"6 demigods, so brave and bold
3 very new, 3 fairly old.
From the deepest part of the coldest sea
You will succeed, and love will free.
Save the gods from the clutches of hell.
One by one, they all leapt and fell."

The girl fainted and fell on the ground. Annabeth helped her up as she came to. Annabeth looked up at everyone.

"Anyone remember that?" A few people put their hands up, including Liam. I saw him get a pice of paper from his pocket and write the prophesy down. I looked around at everyone mumbling about it.

Chiron walked to the middle and proclaimed, "We have a prophecy that calls for a quest. First, we must know who is going!"

"Three of the six are new," Annabeth said, "and the newest to camp are a trio, so I think it means Liam, Harry, and Niall." I looked at the boys. Their faces became pure fear.

"Don't be afraid, dear boys," Chiron said to my friends, "You will enjoy it."

"What about the three older demigods?" Someone called out.

"I think they mean more experienced demigods in his case," Jake said from the other side of the fire pit, "I think you should send Percy and Annabeth." The two of them nodded and smiled.

"Wait," Percy said, "That's only two experienced. We need one more demigod." After a moment of silence, Harry opened his mouth and said:

"How about Louis?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1. WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS BACK LOUIS?!?! YOU LOVE HIM, RIGHT?!?!

2. YAY!! TIME FOR A QUEST! Will Louis be up for the challenge?

3. Please vote!