Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Don't fight unless no one comes within two minutes, Louis, I thought to myself, my hand hovering over my bangle that was also my dagger, do not fight! As much as I needed and wanted to kill the monsters, I couldn't let the lads figure out who I was. It would ruin my whole point of keeping it from them. They wouldn't be safe anymore.

"W-what the h-hell is that...?" Liam asked shaking. Pretending I didn't know what it was, I looked at him scared and shrugged.

"I don't know..." I lied. I felt bad for it, but I had to. Niall, who was shaking more than anyone, accidentally bumped into the bus, making a noise that caught the monsters' attention. All heads turned to us. Just before I could get my dagger, a bunch of people came in and started fighting the monsters. They were demigods.

There were four demigods. Well, three with a satyr. The satyr had a sword, so he was good. While watching the fight, I didn't even notice that the Empousa were gone. It was when I heard Niall scream for the second time that night where I came back to reality. One of the Empousa had pinned him to the bus, hissing at him. I couldn't find the other one, but I knew she was somewhere, and I knew that the other demigods were outnumbered. I had no choice.

I took my bangle off and shook it three times, letting it form into my dagger Foniás, or killer in Greek. I ran up to the Empousa and grabbed her by the back of her wrinkled neck, pulling her away from Niall. The Empousa regained her balance and looked up at me with a smirk.

"Son of Aphrodite," she cooed evilly," how cute! What are you going to do, Charmspeak your way out of this? Or do you even have that?" I growled.

"I would never use my Charmspeak for this," I said lowly, but confidently. I ran up to her and held up my dagger, ready to stab her. Unfortunately, she had a sword, and so did her comrade. I began to fight both of them on my own. I ducked and swung, putting my body in angles I hadn't done in years. I finally dug Foniás into the first Empousa's gut, then turning over myself to kill the other one. I smiled to myself as the monsters turned into gold dust at my feet.

I looked up to see everyone staring at me. The demigods were smiling like idiots, probably really excited to see an adult demigod. The lads however, weren't the same. They seemed scared of everything that happened. The monsters, the demigods, the weapons, and, most importantly, me. They looked at me with pure fear in their eyes. I shook my dagger back into a bangle and put it back on my wrist.

"L-L-Louis..." Harry said shakily, walking closer to me. I would have been going weak, but it wasn't the time.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked, scared of what he would say next.

Harry continued after a large gulp, "What was that? What were those things? How on Earth did you kill them?!" I put my hands up to tell Harry to slow down.

"It's a really long story, Harry." I said, looking at the other lads. I was then caught off guard when I heard my name, but by a different voice.

"Louis Tomlinson?" I turned around to see none other than my old friend Jacob.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hoped you liked Chapter 2! Please vote!

I GOT ON MY HIGH SCHOOL DANCE TEAM!!!!! YAY ME!!!

Again, please read and vote!