Chapter 21

I slid down the side of the cave entrance like a water slide without the water. My bum hit jagged rock and bumps as I went down. I looked up and saw Percy not that far behind me. I looked back down to see a ground to land on. I bent my legs and rolled onto that floor when I got to the bottom.

When Percy joined the rest of us, we l decided to start walking into a new part of the cave. On our way deeper into the tunnel, I heard footsteps.

"Weapons ready," I whispered, taking my bangle off and shaking it three times. I smiled to myself as Foniás formed in my hand. Niall took his bow and arrows out, putting the quiver on like a messenger bag. He took one arrow out and put it on his bow, ready to shoot. Percy got out a sword and Annabeth held a dagger. Liam got his sword out, as did Harry.

Harry was a great fighter. Even though we didn't talk much in training, he improved a lot each time. I gave him a reassuring smile as the sound of the footsteps got louder.

I looked over the corner and saw a guard with a sword in his hand. I leaned on the wall. With the shift in my weight, the floor beneath me made a sound, getting the guards attention.

"Who's there?" He belted, and I moved out of the way. He walked closer to us. I gulped as he turned the corner and saw us

"Aegaeon! Aegaeon!" The guard called, "Intruders!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Stop saying that!" I said using my Charmspeak. He just looked at me and chuckled.

"Doesn't work," he sneered, "Aegaeon! Agae-" He was cut off by an arrow piercing his heart. I looked back to see Niall putting his bow down to his side. He had killed the guard.

"Nice job Niall!" Harry said with a smile. Then, we all heard more footsteps and yelling. It was time for battle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys! This story is almost over! I promise you will like how it ends. Please vote!