Chapter 1

The boys and I ran back on the tour bus after another great show. I sat down on the couch alongside Liam, a tall sexy lad from Wolverhampton who could make any girl drool over either his amazing singing voice or his abs. He and I were best friends. On stage, we'd always get into water fights with our provided water bottles and/or water guns thrown on stage. By the end of every show, the two of us would end up soaking wet. I didn't mind though.

I looked to my left to see Niall rummaging through our fridge. Niall was a cheeky Irish guy who was always eating. He was a little shorter than me, with bleached blond hair and eyes the same color as mine. He'd always be seducing girls during his solo in our song Better Than Words with his iconic crotch grab. He was just a carefree lad who had all his life to be happy, and I loved him for it.

Lastly, we had Harry. Now Harry was hard to explain. He had long, curly hair that went down to his shoulders. His eyes were the softest green that you could just melt in them. He was the youngest, yet tallest member of the band, and was always doing some stupid dance on stage. He once threw water on a fan who threw beer at him. Sorry fan, but you got served by Styles.

Let's just say I really really really liked Harry. I wasn't gay, it was just him who made me go weak in the knees every time he did or said something to me. Over the course of five years, how could someone not fall in love with the amazingly sexy Harold Styles. Seriously, who?!

"Do we have any leftovers in here?" Niall asked, still looking in the fridge. Harry went up to the cold fridge and took out a white styrofoam box of food, giving it to Niall. Niall opened the box and started eating the chicken fingers in it. I had completely forgotten we had gotten Burger Box the night before and is not had eaten all of it. I stood up and got a bottle of root beer and sat back down. I sipped it and listened to my friends' conversation.

"Did you see the fan dressed as you, Harry?" Liam asked, "it's like Jack Whitehall all over again!"

Harry chuckled and said, "I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was him." Everyone laughed at that, remembering the time comedian Jack Whitehall dressed at Harry during a charity performance. 

"Yeah," I chimed in, getting over my giggles, "that was funny!" After a few more minutes of laughter, there was a loud bang on the side of the bus, rocking it a little. We all held on to our seats as the bus kept tilting.

"Okay!" Niall said with a thick, scared accent, "I'm going out there to see what is going on!" With that, Niall ran to the door of the tour bus and ran outside. We then heard him scream. Of course, that was a trigger to make the rest of us go see what was up. Liam, Harry, and I ran outside. I stopped in my tracks seeing what it was.

Four Hellhounds were ramming their bodies into the side of the bus, not noticing that the four of us had left it. Along side them were two Empousa.

My past had come back to haunt me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was Chapter 1! Please vote and comment!