Your Hair Looks Sexy Pushed Back.

As I followed George into a dark and deserted corridoor, I wondered what the F we were doing there. He led me behind a random statue and still didn't explain himself, though I had asked many times.

"Okay, why are we standing behind a random statue?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to ask you something," He replied.

"Well, what is it?" I said, my blood rising up to my cheeks.

"What happened to you? Last year you were so happy all the time, and now, your just depressed. I can see it in your eyes, your lonely, and heartbroken," George said, it was the most serious I had ever seen him.

"Just a classic case of girl-gets-her-heart-broken-and-played-by-a-boy, no biggie," I tried to smile, but the corners of my mouth just kind of quivered. I looked down at my feet as George moved closer.

"I can fix that," he smirked and when I looked up, he leaned in to meet his lips with mine.

At first, I kissed him back, he is a great kisser and he was being so sweet, but as the kisses became more urgent, I began to have second thoughts. He was my best friend's brother! And I don't have feelings for him other than friendship, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same.

"George, I can't...Ginny's my best friend," I said, breaking away.

"It's okay, love. She doesn't have to know, it's not like we're dating or anything."

"I'm kinda done with secrets actually."

George looked at me, curiousity looming on his attractive face, when we heard giggling coming from the end of the corridor. We both hid a bit better behind the statue as we looked to find the source of the giggling.

"Is that Fred? With....Emmalynn Murs?" George whispered, astonishment in his voice.

I watched in astonishment as well. All I could really make out was a tall redhead, Fred, looked to be kissing a short girl with brown hair on the neck, and she was giggling like a school girl. I didn't know much about Emmalynn Murs, although I had heard things about her. But who hasn't? She is the biggest tease in the school, and she's extremely beautiful, and has the most amazing bright yellow eyes, with specks of green which I found very curious. But what was she doing with Fred?

-------------------------

Emmalynn Murs

Near the end of Year 4

"Did you finish your homework?" Cho asked me, as we sat in Transfiguration waiting for class to begin. Cho Chang was one of my best friends, along with Padma Patil who was to my right.

"Well, it's finished. Who finished it isn't important," I sang.

I rolled my eyes harshly at the boy sitting at the table in front of me when he turned around and opened his mouth to speak. I didn't have time to listen to his attempts at flirting.

"What's wrong with you?" asked the boy, whose name had momentarily slipped my mind. Lots of girls liked him, and don't get me wrong, he was attractive. He's just nowhere near interesting enough.

"Do you recall my homework last week? I made a B on it....a B! That isn't Emmy quality work," I sang, planting a smile on my face, though I was a tad ticked off by his mediocre preformance. Usually the boys who I made do my homework scored me really great grades, but there was occasionally a dud who didn't produce quality work.

He turned back around, but didn't seem too affronted by it. If I ever needed something from him again, I was sure he would do it. Guys always did whatever I wanted, because they wanted something from me. But unfortunately for them, only one of us ever got their needs met, and it was always me.