Make Yourself At Home

Emmy's POV

"Come on, it'll be around here somewhere," I said to Fred, gripping his hand and towing him along behind me.

"I don't see anything that isn't here all the time," Fred sighed, wanting so badly to be right, though I knew I was right. I was always right.

"It's exactly like it was in my vision, so be quiet," I sassed, letting go of his large hands to do what I had come to do. I went up to the opposite wall and thought hard, beginning to pace the length of it slowly. I concentrated on exactly what I wanted and after pacing three times, a great wooden door appeared. I looked to Fred smugly and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry. You're always right and I will never question you again," Fred chanted and smiled sheepishly at me.

"That's all I wanted to hear," I said as I skipped over to him and grabbed his awaiting hand once more. I had a vision last night about this very room and I wanted to check it out. According to Fred, it was named the Room of Requirement.

I pushed open the dense door and looked to find exactly what I had asked for; a room in which I could be alone with my Freddie, and not be found. It was actually really adorable. There was a large couch in the middle of the room and it was beautifully lit. Candles glowed and casted shadows all around, but not in an eerie way, it was absolutely romantic. I gasped out loud and looked to my right to see Fred grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Shall we?"

Fred closed the door behind us and I skipped to the couch to wait for him. I slipped off my converse to get more comfortable and sat down on the couch. I sank into its warmth and comfort and waited patiently for Fred to make his way over to me.

"Make yourself at home," I said with a smirk, patting the couch next to me.

He smiled when he arrived in front of me, then he leaned down immediately and kissed me softly. I returned the kiss with a bit more urgency and grabbed his collar to bring him closer. I lay down on the couch and he positioned himself over me, being careful not to put any of his weight on me. He kissed me more passionately at this point and I ran my fingers through his ginger locks. He broke awake for a minute and locked his hazel eyes with my yellow ones.

"You know, I really love you," He said, his voice dripping with sincerity. The words sent chills through my body which had been hot for a few minutes now.

"I love you too," I said before pulling him in for more. I really did love him, he was the first guy I had ever felt this way about. I wished so badly that we could tell our secret, but it wasn't the right time. My parents had told me that if they found out I was dating anyone, they would kick me out of the house. Fred said that I could stay at his house during the summer but I hardly think his mom would be okay with that.

I decided I couldn't wait anymore and started tugging on Fred's plain blue shirt. He understood perfectly and helped me pull it over his head. I kissed his neck tenderly and felt him shiver at the contact of my lips on his flesh. He started to take off my own shirt until I lost contact with the world, like I had so many times before.

I felt myself being pulled under quickly, as if I was falling down a tunnel, real Alice In Wonderland type stuff. Images passed through my head in flashes; I only saw bits of each scene and it frustrated me so much when that happened. I saw flashes of a dark room, and a dining table with many people sitting at it. I saw....Voldemort. And....then....Allie and Draco Malfoy? I didn't understand. Allie looked a little older, only a couple of years, and she looked incredibly worn down....and something else was different about her as well...wait! Was she ----?

"Emmy, wake up! You're having another vision! Why did I just say that? Like she doesn't know she's having another vision," I heard Fred tell himself, a little loudly I might add. The dim room started to reappear and I looked to see Fred wasn't on top of me anymore. He was now kneeling on the ground by the couch with a worried expression on his face. "What was the vision about?"