A New Friend: Jazzy's POV

It's been 12 years since I was taken away. Now I only have 8 more years until I leave, which probably won't happen. The people here are terrible! They do tests on me and they are. The. Worst! On the first day I was here, there was one guy here. His name was Nick. I didn't get a chance to see him because the guards took me into a testing chamber and jammed a needle into my arm. I was crying so loud that the guards had to tie my mouth shut. When I woke up the next day, I looked into the mirro and saw that I still had my mother's hair, Aphmau, but my eyes were pure white. Of course I wad scared, but I didn't do anything. Nick was so nice. The only thing was that they morphed him with a baby zombie! He was so short! But, they tried to turn him into a normal zombie. That experiment killed him. Ever since I've been lonely, but I don't think so. 4 years ago, I think they brought a newbie in. Everytime I would groan over Nick's death, I would here them say 'hello'. I would reply back, but my powers made it so that then my voice was like hers. That must have made her feel dumb. Then after I realized that I would stop talking to her. But she continued saying hello.

One day, I was moaning over Nick's death, and then one of the guards came. "Come on little Brine! We're movin' you!" I got up, for I didn't want to start a fight. Even thought I was following orders he grabbed me by the shoulder and made me walk down the hall. He led me to what the label said 'Cell 12'. Inside I saw a cat/zombie girl. The guard through me into the cell, hitting my head on the cold ground. I was unconscious for awhile, but I did regain conscious. I got up on my knees and looked at the girl that was hiding in the corner. I knew she must be the one who would say hello. So, all I did was give her the warmest smile and say, "Y-you must be the one that says hello to me?" The girl nodded. I could tell she was scared because she had her...yellow...tail around her legs. She tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. I could hear her thoughts, I know it sounds creepy, but its useful. I read in her mind that she was saying to herself, who is she? Is she the one who groans. Why so her eye like that? I sat up and said, "My name is Aphmau_123_MCD! But you can call me Jazzy! And yes, I'm the one who groans and about my eye...." I know just freaked het out, cause now she was curled up tighter in the corner. I hit my head and said, "Sorry that I creeper you out...you see, I can read peoples mind because of..." I pointed at my eyes and she nodded slowly. "I guess I'm white minded!" We both laughed at the both funny and racist pun I just made, for I had white skinned. The girl got out of the corner and sat in front of me. She had green skin, long brown hair, yellow and white ears, a yellow tail, yellow and white clothes, yellow eyes, and black and yellow headphones. "I like those headphones!" The girl smiled and then had a depressed look on her face. Family.... I hugged her, trying to comfort her. She then started to sob continuously in my chest. I stroked her head, like what you would do to a cat. She then, oddly, started to purr, but kept crying. "Shh, they did the same thing to me. Don't worry." She nodded and wiped away her tears. "M-m-my name is....Singer, or you can call me Amy." "I'll call you Amy." Amy nodded and stood up. "You can have the bottom bunk." I groaned. "Ugh, come on!" Amy laughed as she got up to the top bunk. Just then a creeper plushy fell off her bed. I picked it up and looked at it. "Where did you get this?" "I took it with me before I was taken away." I s about to hand it back to her but she pushed it back towards me. "You can sleep with it." I smiled and hugged the creeper. She smiled at me and went to her bed. I went to mine and looked up at Amy's bed. After about three minutes of silence I heard Amy say, "How long have you been here? And when are you leaving?" "I've been here for 12 years. Came here when I was four. So, that means I'm leaving in at least 8 years. And you?" I heard Amy shuffle around in her bed. I then saw her head poke out from the edge of her bed to my right. "I got here when I was 5 and it's been 8 years since. So that means I have 12 years till....I leave." She then put her head back on her pillow and sighed. "Then that means, I would be alone for 3 years..." "I promise I'll take you with me." Amy laid there silent and sighed. "Really?" I nodded fast so then she could hear. Amy clapped her hands. "Goodnight Jazzy." "Goodnight Amy." I then closed my eyes. Before I fully fell asleep I heard her say six words that made me smiled. "I....love you....my new friend." Then I fell asleep.

In the Jazzy's Dream

I was at my old play ground in the town Minecraftia. I was swinging on the swing until I saw two people walk in the park holding hands. One was a girl that looked like Amy, without the cat stuff and green skin. Then there was a boy in green master chief amor. The girl stopped and pointed over at me. The boy noticed and said something to her. They then both walked over to me and said, "Hi there!" I waved at them and smiled. "H-hi...my..." Then two guards with diamond armor and diamond swords entered the park with my mother, her name is Aphmau, and my father, his name is Aaron. They walked over to me and pushed the two kids out of their way. "Miss, will you please go with your parents?" I nodded and got off the swings. I walked over to my parents and looked back at the boy and girl. Hope I can meet them again soon.... Then everything went black.

End of Dream