Let's Go Get Our Friend: Felo's POV

We were crawling around in the vents, Jazzy was in front of me. After awhile she pointed ahead and whispered to me, "There's an opening." I looked past her shoulder and saw a bit of light. I nodded to her and she went to the opening. She lifted the cover and motioned me to come over. I came next to her and looked down....it was the advanced cell hallway! I jumped down and looked up and down the hallway. I gave her a thumbs up. She levitated herself down. "All we need to do find her cell," I said. We started looking around, until Jazzy shouted/whispered,"I found her!" I went up next to her and the info pad read, "Cell 12." Jazzy took out the keys and unlocked the cell. "Flowers?" I heard nothing. Jazzy produced some light with her Herobrine eyes...no one was there. "Where did she go?" "How am I supposed to know that stupid!" Jazzy exclaimed back, flicking me head. "Ok,ok I'm sorry....I'm just worried." Jazzy sighed. "Look, I can go look for her and you stay here in case she comes back." "Heck no! I need to know if she's alive! I'm going!" Jazzy shrugged and handed me the keys. "If you need me, talk to me," Jazzy said, pointing at her head. I scoffed and went down the hallway. I went through the iron doors and no on was there. I checked up and down the hallways, no one? I decided to use this as a chance. I snuck down the hall to the testing room. "Hey you!" I heard someone shout. I got my hands up and turned around, nobody was there. I then heard someone in the vents. That must be James! I looked around for an opening but did t find any. He must be heading to the testing room.... I started following him until I was led to a door. I looked at the pad and said, "C.O.M.E." The door opened and I walked in. My vision then turned green and I saw two people in a weird chamber thing. "Felo?" I heard someone ask above me. I look up, James! I nodded and motioned for him to come down. He teleported down next to me. "I thought you can't teleport?" "Maybe it's because we're in the testing area." I nodded in agreement. We looked at the people in the chambers. They both had a weird white mask on that connected to a tube, that went to the back of the chamber, so we couldn't see who they were. They were floating in a light blue liquid, making their hair float everywhere. "Amy!" I heard James shout next to me. I looked into the chamber he was looking at. It was Singer! I looked more closely at the other chamber and it was Flowers. "We have to get them out!" James nodded and started looking at the outside of the chamber. I saw a pad, but before I could touch it, I heard someone shout, "Stop right there boys!" Me and James looked who yelled that and saw Mary. She was holding Jazzy by the neck and holding a shot facing Jazzy's arm. "You don't want me to put your friend now, now do we?" I'm so so sorry.... I heard her say in my head. James must have heard it too, because he then said, "I shouldn't have left you guys, I'm sorry." Mary started to laugh. "Priceless! Am I right Mark?" Mark? Mark then came out, with Lily hiding behind him. "It was all planned out fools! Why else did that guard leave the cell opened? Huh!" Mary looked at Mark and said, "And your friend helped me! Didn't you brother?" Brother?! Mark sighed and nodded slowly. "How could you?! We trusted you!" I heard James yell beside me. "I-I......" Mark didn't finished. "Now! It's time for another test...get in the chambers!" I stood still, so did James. Mary groaned. "I didn't want to have to do this!" She snapped her fingers and then a bunch of guards surrounded us. "Don't forget this one," Mary said, pointing at Lily. "What!? You're not putting me daughter in those tubes Mary!" Mark protested back to her. "Try me." A guard then took Lily form behind Mark. Mark tried to grab her out was held back my Mary. "I'm sorry brother...I didn't want to do this." Mary injected the shot into Mark. Mark screamed in pain an fell on the floor. "MARK!" Me and James shouted. "DADDY!" Lily shouted, trying to grab her dad. "Now you three will end up just like Singer and Flowers," Mary said, then doing an evil laugh. When she said Flowers' name something snapped inside me. "Felo?" I heard James ask. I started hissing, just like a creeper would do before blowing up. Next thing I know, everything goes white and I hear a huge explosion.