Her Past: James' POV

"What... do you mean?" I asked, slowly putting Singer behind me. "Yeah, I'm still asleep," Felo said, waving his hand. I did a fake chuckle. "Now's, not a good time Felo," Flowers said, shaking her head. "Oh sorry, just wanted to note that." "Besides that, what does this mean?" Singer asked, taking out her paper. "What does it say?" Felo asked. I grabbed it and started reading.

"She's a monster, a beast," I started. The whole room fell silent. "The first test went, okay, it was the second test that worried me. Since we had not gotten any information from the first one, we had to do it once again. During the fighting scene, she-" "Slaughtered 5 scientist and four guards," Jazzy interrupted, saying exactly what the paper said. "Is that true?" Flowers asked, a bit frightened. I nodded and continued. "Her eyes weren't normal, they were red. This must have met she was angered. We had to put her away quickly, before worse happened. She seemed to calm down when she met one of the other test subjects," I finished, handing the paper back to Singer. "Di-did that me-mean Nick?" Flowers asked, starting to form tears. Jazzy nodded and sighed, trying to hold back tears. Flowers began to cry. Singer ran over to her and hugged her. "It's okay, calm down," Singer said in the calmest voice. "What, other files are in there?" Felo asked, walking up to me. I took out another one and started reading it. "Top secret... Mark Green-" "Mark?" Jazzy asked. We all looked at Mark. "They would never," Singer said. "We have to wake him up," Flowers said. We all nodded in agreement. "But, how?" I asked. Jazzy nodded and walked over to him. She knelt next to him and closed her eyes. 

After about, 5 minutes, Jazzy opened her eyes and stood up. "Well?" Felo asked. "Just wait," Jazzy said, lifting up a her hand. I heard a groan. "Mark?" We all asked at once. His eyes fluttered open slowly. "Hu?" He said, looking around. "It's okay, we're here," Flowers said, getting up and walking up next to Jazzy, who was still next to Mark. "What, what happened?" He asked, getting on his elbows. "First, we have some questions," I said. He nodded and sat up. "What did she inject you with?" Singer asked. "Probably a sleeping shot," He answered, grabbing his head. "Second, what's your last name?" Felo asked. "Green, why?" We all stood silent. "Is, there something wrong?" He asked, looking concerned. "Are, you test on?" I asked.