Don't Worry: Jazzy POV

Felo and Flowers just left awhile ago. I can hear their screams in my head. It's not very happy thing, it's scary. I want to tell them to stay calm and don't worry, but I couldn't, they wouldn't let me. The shot  would give them an effect that would stop me from going into their heads. "Are you okay?" I heard Amy asked. "I don't know. It's just that, I can hear them..." "What do you mean....you can hear them?" James asked from the other cell. "I'm literally Herobrine." He shrugged in agreement and said, "That's true." "Exactly," I said, rolling my eyes at him.  I heard two guards coming up to the iron doors. "Crap," I said. "What is it?" James asked me. "It's the guards." Amy quickly ran up to the bed and started acting normal, so did James. I just stood there and watched as the guards came up to James. "Come on James. Testing time," The guard said, unlocking the cell and taking James out. I entered his mind and said, Stay calm..... How can I be....this is my first test! That's true..... not helping.... Yelp, good luck.... How was your first test? Painful...... He looked at me with a furious face and sighed. See you on the other side..... I smiled at him and he nodded back. Amy waved good-bye, so did James. Then, they took him away.

I know this was a short chapter, but this is all that I could think of for Jazzy to do.

The next chapter will be longer.... I promise!

And again, please leave some questions down below for the characters cause I really want to do a Question and Answer chapter.

Enjoy!