Losing a Friend and Finding Them Again: James POV

I've lost my dearest friend....her name was Singer, or Amy. She was taken by the corporation to get trained up and ready to fight the Nether. Everyday I would think to myself, is she okay? What are they doing to her? But of course, I never had an answer. Right after Singer got into the truck I asked her parents, "When...is she coming back?" Her mother just started crying, her father did too. "20 years!" Her mother shouted, still crying. I couldn't help but start crying too. 20 waiting to see my friend again.....unless I get taken next year..... I couldn't do anything but walk home, alone.

8 Years Later

It's now been 8 years and I haven't been taken to the corporation or seen Singer. Everyday I would go up to my parents and ask, "When am I leaving?" They would always answer saying, "You're leaving in December sweetie." Or sometimes they would answer with a sigh and a sad shrug. I've stopped asking, since I may as well give up. I'll never see her again.....but I thought wrong.

I was in my room, laying on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking again. Is she okay? What are the doing to her? Just then I heard three loud bangs on the door.

Knock, knock, knock

Is it them!? I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs. I watched from the stairs as two fully geared, diamond armor, men entered my house. My mom was quietly sobbing and my dad was trying to comfort her. "How long I'll our son be away?" The second guard started counting. "2.....plus......um... about 15 years ma'am" "But he'll be 28 by the time we see him!" My dad shouted. The first guard looked over at me and tilted his head with a 'come over here' nod. I walked over and hugged my parents. We said our goodbyes and my parents gave me a photo of all three of us standing in a row with Singer's family. I thanked them for the photo and left. The guards took me to the same truck they took Singer in. "Go on. Into the trunk." I got into the trunk and the closed it. We then started to drive. Will she be there?

When I got out of the trunk a man with black hair, dark skin, and a black lab coat? Came out from the iron jail and extended his fist. I fist bumped it and thought he was pretty cool. He smiled at me and said, "You must be James. The one Singer tells me about." He said the last part so quietly.....wonder why? "Yep! Is she here! Am I gonna be able to see her again?" The scientist nodded and walked into the building. I followed him. He led me to two iron doors that had pressed plates to open them. "What's your name sir?" "My name's Professed Mark. But everyone calls me Pro Mark." He has got to be the coolest scientist ever! "That's a cool name! Where do I..." Before I could finish talking two guards came through the the iron doors and pushed me over to a cell. I looked back at Mark who was just staring at me sadly. They through the me into a cold stone cell across from another cell that had two people sleeping in it. I started screaming, for I was really scared. "WHAT THE HECK!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINING US! NOT THROWING US INTO CELLS!" The second guard liked the cell and said, "Shut up kid. It was an act so we could take you. Now go to bed!" The guards left laughing. I still continued yelling. "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" I then heard someone from the cell across from me yell, "Will you please shut up!? We are trying to sleep!!" The person on the top bunk came down and leaned on the bars. This girl seemed familiar, but she had green skin, cat ears, and a cat tail. I looked at her skin. "Yeah, it's called getting torture man!" I was some what scared and shocked at the response she just gave me. "H-hi! My name is....um.." Just then the person on the bottom bunk woke up. Now she scared me most, because when she walked over to the bars she had two white eyes. That's freaky! "Who's the newbie?" The green girl looked at her and shrugged. She then looked back t me and said, "Do I....know you?" I had to admit, they both seemed familiar. "What's your name?" The Brine girl asked. "My name is...." I didn't get to finish because the green girl shouted, "James!" I nodded, a little creeped out. "How do you know my name?" She went to the desk in her cell and brought back a picture with her. She slid it across from her cell to mine. I looked at it and realized exactly who it was. It was Singer! What did they do to her?! I slid the picture back across and breathed. "So, what happened to you?" "Me and Jazzy over here had some DNA transferred into us. As you can tell, mine was an ocelot and a zombie. Jazzy's was Herobrine DNA, I think." Jazzy nodded and looked at me. "Why are you here in November?" Jazzy said, waving her hand. "What do you mean?" Jazzy then pointed at a sign that was on my cell and read out loud," Name, James Web. Experiment #, 3487. Coming, December. Alive, yes." I looked over at their cell and saw the same thing. "I see they call you 3485 Jazzy." She nodded. "And I'm 34..8..6!" Singer said, having trouble with the numbers. "What the heck?" "What?! You think they would teach me numbers?!" I shrugged. She did have a good point! Jazzy yawned and went into her bed. "I'm gonna go to bed. Good night!" Singer nodded and looked at me. "Me too. You should go to bed too. Hopefully they don't do any tests on you..." Wait?! What?! Singer then put the picture down on the desk and crawled into the top bed. I too, put my picture on the desk and went on the top bunk. Maybe....this won't be so bad since I'm not alone.... I then closed my eyes and fell into a void of darkness, sleep.