Finally: Flowers' POV

The two guards brought me to an iron door. One of them went up to a pad and said into it, "C.O.M.E" The door opened, and a scientist was waiting on the other side. "Hello, I see we have our new one?" The two guards nodded and pushed me towards the scientist. The guards left and the scientist motioned for me to sit on a table. "You are ready?" "Yeah, let's get this over with." "But, before we do, my name is Quentin." I nodded, because he probably already knew my name. He rolled his eyes and started getting a shot ready. I laid down on the table and closed my eyes. Don't worry bro....I'll get your revenge...just wait... "Ready?" I nodded and felt a needle get injected in my arm. I screamed in pain. Then, I felt  something get placed on my mouth, probably trying to stop the screaming. I calmed down, and everything overcame in darkness.

"Wake up!" I groaned, and sat up. I looked around the room, but saw nothing. Most of the lights were out, except one that was in front of a huge glass wall. "Rise and shine!" I heard an intercom say. I looked at the glass and saw two scientist inside. Both of them being boy scientist. "We will be testing, get ready!" Testing? Already? Yep....and you won't like what it is going to be.... Jazzy? What do you mean? Just wait till they open the doors... One of the scientist clicked a button that opened a door to my left. "Hey Flowers!" I looked at the person who just yelled to me and saw....Jazzy?! "What? Why is she here?!" I asked the scientist. "Test number one. Jazzy, DNA Herobrine and Natty, DNA Skele Dog." Skele dog?! I looked at my hands and saw that they were, bones?! "You look cool, girl Grim," Jazzy said, laughing a bit. I growled at her and....wait....growled!? "Testing start, Jazzy, attack Flowers." Jazzy looked at them mad and said, "No way! She's my friend!" "It's either, you two fight, or we do the same tests that we did on you to Flowers!" Jazzy stood frozen and looked at me. "I-i'm sorry." "What do you..." Before I was able to finish she teleported in front of me and punched me in the stomach. I collapsed on the ground in pain. "Flowers! I'm sorry!" I got up and growled. "Me. Too." I then, out of nowhere, got a bow and started shooting it. What am I doing? I can't control myself... Jazzy kept dodging my arrows and kept trying to get close enough to me, but she couldn't. After awhile, I stopped shooting arrows. Once I stopped, she quickly teleported behind me and kicked me in the legs. I screamed in pain and collapsed, once again. I laid there tired. Why am I fighting her....I should be killing the one who killed my brother..... Jazzy poked me and said, "Flowers? Are you okay?" I groaned in response, I was to tired to say anything. "Okay! Test done!" I looked at the glass and saw a girl scientist walk in. That's her....she's the one... I already knew what Jazzy meant. I quickly got up and smashed my hand at the glass. "You!" I yelled, pointing at the scientist. She took a step closer to the glass and scoffed. "You're his sister! Now I see why he was so weak!" I growled. "I. Will. Kill...YOU!" I smashed my hand through the glass. The two boy scientist ran out the door, Mary took out a gun and pointed it at me. "It's such a shame to put you out." Jazzy stood next to me and said, "Please Mary! You already killed her brother!" Mary scoffed. "It was a test. Now say good-bye Flowers." She lifted up the gun, and shot it. I closed my eyes as I felt the impact of the bullet go through me, but it didn't hurt. I opened my eyes and looked at my chest, no mark, no hole. Jazzy and Mary stared at me in shock. I gave Mary the evil eye and said, "So, you really want to fight me? Mortal vs immortal." Just then, 5 guards came running through the door. "Hands up!" Jazzy lifted up her hands, I just kept my eyes on Mary. "Hands up Flowers!" I looked at the guard who said that and rolled my eyes at him. "Flowers, don't make this hard." I looked at the door and saw Mark standing there....with a little girl? "Go to mother, okay?" The girl nodded and ran away, but in a scared way. Mark looked back at me and shook his head. "I thought you were better than this," He said, walking in the direction the girl ran in. "You heard him! Hands up!" I sighed and lifted my hands up slowly. "Okay, you two take them back to the cells. The others, follow me," One of the guards said, probably the head guard. The guards nodded and began to do what they were told. "Come on you two." Me and Jazzy began to walk back to the cell room. I will get you Mary....just wait for it.... I looked down at my hands and sighed. Finally... I can get revenge....but I'll need some help... I thought about who for a minute then made up my mind. Hopefully they agree...