Home: James' POV

The day we came home, was the best. I got the other's numbers, or, endermessage number. 

It has been such an adventure, I'm am sad it is over, but, I'm more sad to see some of my friends leave.

Since Felo and Flowers live away from me, Jazzy, and Singer, it's hard to see them often.

Besides that, the corporation has been banned, but, no one knows where Mary is.

I know people should say not to worry, but I am, she can be anywhere.

Now, onto how I've been. My body is normal now, no more black spots, only a purple eye, but hey, it's better then being all covered in enderman stuff.

I still have my powers, which come in handy when I do my chores now!

Knock, Knock

"Coming," I said. Hold on those thoughts. I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey James," Singer said. "Hey Sings," I said, moving to the side. She walked in and hugged me. "It's good to be at your house again," She said, taking a seat. "Yeah, to bad we blew up our stuff at the place." She laughed. "I know, I loved those stuffs too." I playfully punched her. "But, I came here for something else," She said, rubbing the place where I punched her. "Yes?" I asked. "I know we're friends, but, I think I like you," She said. (Romance coming up! Kissy kissy!) "I like you too," I said, rubbing her head. She laughed. "I mean as more than a friend," She said. I blushed. "Oh, I uh." It was an awkward moment of silence. "I do too," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed, she was like literally a tomato right now. (I'm going crazy right now! Agh, I ship it! Sorry peoplez, but I do) She hugged me. "Aww, my sons in love," I heard my mother say. I turned around and saw my parents at the top of the stairs. "Mom! Dad! Really?" I shouted. Signer booped my nose and laughed. "At least we are together now," I said, hugging her. "Yeah, and everyone's okay."

That was so romantic! <3!

I'm like, legit, dying of romance drama right now!

Agh!