No!: James' POV

I was talking to Jazzy and Singer, until some guards came in and took me. 

As we were walking, I kept thinking of what Jazzy last said to me, how was your first test? Painful.... Hope they don't do anything that bad.. The guards led me up to a door and said, "C.O.M.E." Come? What does that mean? Corporation of mean eeps? Once they opened the door, they through me in. Inside was dark, except where a glass wall was. I saw some people standing on the other side of the wall, on the side I'm on, I saw a creeper person. "James?!" The door closed behind me as I walked up to the person. The person was wearing a tuxedo, sort of like....Felo's?! "F-felo? Is that you?" He nodded and looked at the people on the other side of the glass wall. "Do I have to fight him?" One of the people nodded. "Yes. Felo, DNA Creeper. James, DNA Enderman." Are they serious?! "Okay, begin." We both shook our heads and crossed our arms. "He's my friend!" I yelled at them. The scientists rolled there eyes and said, "Just like the other two." The other two? One of them is probably Flowers...but who's the second one? "It's either this, or a new cell!" Oh no....they must be talking about the very bad cells Jazzy told us about... Me and Felo looked at each other and sighed. He probably knows we have to fight.... I stood in a fighting position, ready to attack. Felo did the same, but the look on his face was an expression that wasn't very happy. "You first?" I asked him. He sighed and closed his eyes. What is he doing? Then, tiny creeper minions started coming out of nowhere. One came close to me and I looked at it. "Aw, it's so.." It then exploded before I could finish. I got pushed by a wave of force explosion and fell on my back. "Oh no! James!" I groaned and stood up. He looked at me worried and sighed. "Your turn." I nodded and focused. I don't know what I was focusing on, but I did, and what I got was pretty weird. I teleported behind Felo and kicked him in the legs. He fell and got up quickly. "Lights out!" The intercom shouted. All the lights went out, everything was black, until I was able to see again. This must be an enderman's vision... Everything was like a purple color, maybe a digital eye vision, you could say. I saw Felo, but I think he saw me too. I ran up to him and stuck out my fist. He did a dodging position, but before he hit me, I teleported behind him and punched him. He fell on the floor and stayed there for a few seconds before getting up slowly. "You okay Felo?" He nodded. "I-i just don't want to." I sat next to him and said, "Me too." We sat there for a few minutes, until the lights went on. We looked at the glass and saw a guard talking to the scientist. "Test canceled," The intercom said. We looked at each other shocked. Why did they cancel the tests? I looked at Felo and he had the same expression on his face. The door beside us opened and some guards came and took us back to the cells.

"James!" I heard Singer shout. I ran up to Singer. "How were the tests?" She asked. "Good." I looked at our cells and saw no one else there. They put me and Felo in the same cell as Singer. Right when Felo saw Singer, he jumped on the top bunk. "AH!" "Is that Felo?" Singer asked. I nodded. "What's wrong Felo?" Singer asked. "I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a creeper and you're an ocelot!" "Oh, that makes sense." Felo went under the covers and said, "I'm going to stay here and sleep." I laughed. "Where is everyone?" I asked Singer. "They took Jazzy awhile after they took you, that's all." Just then, a guard came with Jazzy and put her in the cell in front of us. "Hey Felo! Get up! You're coming over here with Herobrine girl!" Felo got up and went to the cell. Once he left, we started talking. "Where's Flowers?" Felo asked. Jazzy didn't reply. "It's okay Jazzy, just tell us," Singer said in a calm voice. "She, she got put in the advanced cells."