Why?!: James' POV

Jazzy and Felo grabbed my hands, but I refused. "No! I can't loose her again!" I shouted, getting out of their grip. I crawled to the opening and saw Singer getting dragged away by the guards. "Singer....AMY!" Singer looked at me and smiled. I shook my head. I felt someone grab my hand and dragged me away from the opening...I let them. "I'm sorry James," Jazzy said. I sighed. "Look, we can-" "I'll get Singer, you guys get Flowers," I said, interrupting Felo. They nodded. "But you can't teleport," Jazzy said, in a worried tone. "I know, but I'm an enderman..." I crawled back and fell through the opening to then land on my feet. "Anything can happen," I finished. Felo and Jazzy poked their heads out of the opening. Felo gave me a thumbs up and I gave him one back. I started running down the hallway. I peeked through the little windows in the iron door and saw some guards blocking the exit. Dang it....I'll have to find another way out.... I looked around for anything to help me right now.

There was nothin but cells, bars and stone...wait stone! I put my hands on the ground and concentrated very hard. Enderman a can teleport blocks....if I can just?... Next thing I know, the stone comes out of the ground and is in my head. I made a huge smirk on my face. This will be interesting.... I threw the hard grey stone at the door and it busted open. I walked out and saw the guards that were guarding on the floor....most likely dead...but I don't really care.

I started sneaking around corners, trying to find Singer. Would they put her in the advanced cells? No.... I looked around the corner and saw four guards guarding an iron door. She has to be in there.... One of the guards looked in my direction, so I quickly hid myself. "I think I saw something!" I heard the guard shout. I held my breath as the guard came closer, and closer. He looked around the corner and saw me. I waved to him. Before he could talk I kicked him in the (Not going to write where but I think you know) ____. He fell on the ground in pain. The tower three guards started coming towards me. I jumped up and grabbed to roof, since there was a loose piece of iron that I could grab. "Where did he go?!" One the of the guards shouted. I saw a vent opening and crawled inside. "Hey you! Stop right there!" He must of saw me! I started crawling in the vents. Just keep going.... I saw an opening right up ahead. I took it off and looked inside....and inside was something I hope I would never see....