Leave me Alone!: James POV

Time: Before Felo arrived

"Hey James." I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes to see no one there. Who said that? "James. You awake?" I look over to my left and to see Amy waving her hands. I got out of bed and placed back on my helmet. "Do you always have to wear that?" She asked, rolling her eyes at first. "Of course. It makes me look tough!" She giggled and sighed. "What kind of mob do you want to be morphed with?" I was sort of takin' back by the question, cause I never thought about that. "I would love to be an enderman." "Why?" "First of all, I can teleport around. Two, I don't have to take a bath or else I'll die. Three, wouldn't I look sick as half enderman?" Singer giggled a bit and nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess you're right." "Yep, I always am and I always was." She rolled her eyes and said, "That's true. You were pretty smart back then." "Hey! I'm still smart." Amy smirked and replied, "Then why did you come here if you're so smart?" I shrugged and said, "Because they lied. They said we would learn to fight not get tested on." She nodded and sighed. Just then two guards came and started banging on the cells. "Wake up! Time for breakfast!" Everyone woke up and got out of bed. "Since there's to many of you, we now have a lunch room. We'll be escorting you." They opened the cells and everyone got into an ordered line.

After a bunch of walking and turning around corners we ended up in a white room with a long table. "Someone will give your food soon." We all sat down at the table and the guards left, locking the door or course. "So, how's your guys' stay?" Jazzy asked. "It's okay, since I have some friends to talk to." Flowers said, who was sitting in front of me next to Jazzy. "Yeah, my stay was terrible until I found out Jazzy was here." Amy said, who was sitting next to me. "I like it, except the whole mean thing." I said. "What about Professor Mark? Is he bad or good?" Flowers asked. "He's nice, but he can be mean a lot." Amy said. Jazzy nodded in agreement and looked around, probably for the food. "But he seemed to not like being mean. You know, like he's forced to be mean." Flowers said. Everyone nodded in agreement, except me. "I don't know, sure he can be nice, but who would force..." Before I could finish Jazzy put her lip on my mouth. Someone is watching us, act normal.... Is that you Jazzy? She nodded and put her finger down. "So guys, you sleep good?" Amy asked, in a "normal" tone. "Usual dreams, weird, funny, and all that stuff." Jazzy said, waving her hands around. After a few minutes of acting like we didn't know anyone was watching us, food was served. We had mash potatoes, water, and baby carrots. Everyone ate and talked about family and friends. It actually made me feel better being able to talk about old times with Amy.

"That was yummy!" I said as we walked back to our cells. "Shut up and keep walking." The guard behind us said. "You may not want to talk till we are in our cells." Jazzy whispered behind me. I nodded and continued walking. Once we were in our cells one of the guards stayed while the other left. "James. You're going to be next." The guard said, walking away laughing. "Oh no." Amy said. "Don't tell me in a few seconds I'm going to have a needle stabbed into me?" Jazzy and Amy nodded slowly and Flowers went to her bed, which was the bottom bunk. "It can't be that bad, right?" Flowers asked. "Uh, do we have to answer that?" Singer asked. "That is a sign that it's going to be painful," I said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Why do you have to make me scared?" Everyone then started to laugh, me including. But the laughing didn't last long. Two guards came back. One of them opened our cell, while the other held Flowers so she wouldn't escape. "Come on! You're coming with us!" The first guard yelled. He grabbed me by the arm and waited for the other one to close the cell. "James! No!" I heard Amy yell. She grabbed my arm through the cells and held on tight. The two guards yanked me from Amy's grip. While they we were walking down the cell hall I heard Amy crying and shouting my name. "I'll be fine!" I shouted back to her. When they went through the iron doors I saw a boy holding a tuxedo and a picture. "RUN RUN! THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!" I shouted to him. He just stood there until one of the guards went and took him into the cells. Who was that? I thought, as they continued to drag me away. 

After awhile of being dragged, they swiped a card and went through a small hallway with windows on each side, sort of like from the airport. "C.O.M.E." One of the guards said into another key pad. When the iron door opened, a scientist was on the other side standing. "Hello boys." The scientist said, who was wearing a black cloak. Their voice sounded very familiar. "Here you are professor." The second guard said, pushing me forward. "Come with me young man." The scientist said, waking to a table. I sat down on the table and he smiled. "It's very nice to see you James." The scientist took off his cloak to reveal a black lab coat. "Mark?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes, and to inform you, the other scientist will be watching during this operation." "What operation?" I asked. He sighed and walked closer to me. "Lay down please." "Tell me first!" I shouted, refusing his request. "Please do as I ask. I don't want to have to knock you out!" He said. I sat still, unable to react at how we just raised his tone. "I'm sorry. Please, just lay down. Then this will be easier for me and you." I nodded and laid down. He put on a mask and pulled up a cart closer to the table. "I will be putting you to sleep so then I can start." I gulped, for I was pretty scared of shots. Before he gave me the shot, another scientist came through the doors. "Hello Mark. I was assigned to help you." Mark gave me a worried look and then sighed. "Okay Mary. I was just about to give him the sleeping shot." Mary laughed and then said, "No, no. We leave them awake so then we can see how they react to the pain." Now I see why he was scared..... Mary put on a mask too and grabbed a jar. From what I could make out, the jar said 'Enderman DNA.' She opened the jar and filled a needle with the DNA. "You strap him down and I'll give him the shot." Mark obeyed and strapped my arms and legs to the table. "I'll give him the shot Mary." Mark said, grabbing the needle. Mary snatched the needle back and said, "No way! You always do it to soft that then the DNA doesn't enter the blood stream." Then without a warning, she stabbed the needle into me arm. I let out a scream because of the pain. Slowly, my vision started to become blury. My body hurt, everywhere on my body. It felt like an inner monster was being unleashed inside of me.

(Back to Present time: When Felo was already there)