Others?: Singer's POV

We started walking around, Jazzy levitating Mark, James carrying Felo, Flowers carrying Lily, and me leading ahead. "Why are you leading?" Jazzy asked. "'Cause I'm not carrying anyone, and I've been here for like, EVER, so yeah," I answered. Jazzy scoffed and continued. "Let's go in here," I said, pointing to a white room with about 8 beds, four on one side, and four on the other, sort of like a hospital room. "Lay Mark there," James said, pointing to the first bed to our right. Jazzy nodded and levitated Mark down on the bed. Flowers put Lily on the bed next to him, tucking her in like a mother. James put Felo down on the bed across from Mark. "Now what?" Flowers asked. "We can explore? Find some answers?" I asked. "To what?" James asked. "Why are they doing this to us? Why aren't they arrested? Why Notch hasn't done anything?" Jazzy said, putting one finger up every time she asked something. James nodded in agreement. "I'll stay here with Jazzy, you two can go," Flowers said, sitting at the edge of Lily's bed. "Okay, come on James," I said, grabbing James' hand and leading him out of the room. "So, where-" I looked at him, who was looking at our connected hands. I let go, blushing. "Do we go first?" I finished, rubbing the hand I grabbed him with. He cleared his throat and looked around. "That one?" He asked, pointing at the closest one. I nodded and walked into it. "I'll check the computer, you go through the papers here." He groaned. "Why me and papers?" I giggled. "Fine, you computer." He clapped and sat at the computer. I went through the desk and saw a file. "Hey look," I said, lifting up the file. "What does it say?" He asked, not leaving his eyes away from the computer. "Test Subjects File," I said out loud. He stopped typing and looked at me. "Read it," He said. I grabbed the first paper and starting reading it.

"Molly Anderson. She was a market lady with her father, Max Anderson. She was chosen for her lack of creativity and intelligent, perfect to get morphed with a spider. She came out, interesting, but sadly passed away in a very short time. Spider and human DNA must be a false mix, we'll try something else. Her younger brother-" "Don't say anymore please," James interrupted, putting one of his hands up. I nodded and grabbed another one. 

"Brine Jones. He was just an orphan, perfect for taking, no family stuff to deal with. We tried morphing a cave spider into him, he turned out very different than expected. He lasted much longer than M.A. did. One day, during testing, he reacted, different than normal. He killed at least 5 scientist, we had to put him down." James shook his head, probably meaning he did't want to hear anymore. "I'll take this, it could tell about us. Or about that weird liquid stuff," I said, looking at my arms, which were normal. He nodded once again and started typing. I walked over and watched from his shoulder. "There," I said, pointing to a file saying 'Test' on it. He clicked it and a huge entry appeared. He scrolled through it, until a name popped up. "Wait, go back up." He scrolled up, and the name I saw and what the person did, scared me. "No way, she would never," James said. I nodded. 

Dun, Dun, Dun! 

So, I need some more subjects from you guys...

In the comments, put down a subjects name, a story about them, and a monster or animal to be morphed with them...

Now, Test-a-Morph is sadly coming to an ending soon, and I was thinking, "Why not make a book two?"

If you guys like this idea, comment down or just like this chapter!

I already have big ideas for this second book!

But, no spoiling...

Also, the picture (above) is the picture that I used for the cover of this book! 

I thought you guys would like to see the WHOLE picture that was created by minecraftchannel (I think, not so sure)!

Till later, see ya'! :3