Good Intentions Don't Last

Her resolve not to masturbate over the memory lasted five days before she finally gave in. Applejack had come by that morning to talk, and she'd spent the whole day trying not to think about the possibilities. Lying alone in bed at the end of the day, it was too much for her.

It didn't matter, she reassured herself. Just as long as she didn't do anything about it. A day later, she began to argue with herself - was it as bad as it seemed? Applejack seemed to enjoy it. Even though she was made to. She should, at the very least, check that the barrier she'd put in her memory was holding. Yes, that was an entirely reasonable reason to have Applejack blankly thoughtless in front of her again.

She couldn't possibly go and drag Applejack to her home again. That would be suspicious. But she had been calling by frequently lately. Twilight could wait.

She definitely could.

It took two more days. Each knock at the door jerked her up onto her feet, only for her to have to cover her disappointment and act as natural as possible. Fortunately she dissuaded Pinkie from throwing a 'Cheer up Twilight it's okay you can't do a spell' party, though with considerable effort. Finally, Applejack knocked at the door, and Twilight couldn't welcome her in fast enough.

The small talk crawled, as she quietly wrestled with herself.

"Well, ah'm mighty glad to hear that Spike's doing okay. When are you expecting his next letter?"

"Five days, if he keeps to the schedule. I'm very proud that he's travelling so far on his own." Twilight said with a smile, her pride eclipsing her tension for a moment.

"Ah am too. Sure he'll have a lot of stories to tell when he gets back." Applejack paused, then coughed. "See here, Twilight. Everyone's plumb worried about the way you've been winding yourself up lately. Not a one of us hasn't seen it. Ah'm asking you to give that book a rest for a while. No point working yourself into knots over it."

"You're right, Applejack. I'm just really excited by what I'm discovering. I'm sorry if I've worried everyone." Twilight replied gently.

Applejack sighed with relief. "Don't mind telling you I'm right glad to hear that. Been worrying me."

Twilight pressed her lips together. "Applejack?"

"Yep?"

"Would you mind awakening please?"

Applejack's arms dropped limply onto the chair rests with a double thud, and Twilight unconsciously squeezed her thighs together.

"Ah am awakened."

"A-Applejack. I want to ask you about your last visit but one. Do you remember anything - unusual about it?" The quill floated nearby, her notes picking themselves up. She wasn't sure how the memory block worked.

"Ah am not permitted to remember that visit." the mesmerised pony replied.

Twilight bit her lip. 'Focused Applejack remembers that her memory has been altered, but not the contents of the block.' she wrote carefully. "Applejack, you will now remember what happened."

"Ah remember what happened."

"What happened?"

"Ah was awakened and made obedient as a friend. I stood on my head. I was awakened and made to feel good when I obeyed, that only you mattered. I brought you a glass of juice, watched you get off, and was made to forget." she blankly recited.

Twilight leaned forward, her heart accelerating as she listened. "How did you react to being made to feel good when doing as you were told?"

"Ah felt horny. I loved it. It was everything I'd fantasised about."