Punishment(?)

"I don't know, Rarity. It's so - so black. Are you really sure about this?"

"My darling Lady, if we're all getting together then you have to look the part! You are a figure of power and authority, dear, I want you to impress."

"But Princess Celestia wears white - not that I'm comparing myself to her! Not for an instant, not ever." A quick, nervous laugh.

"Trust me, my Lady, this suits you better. There, that's a beautiful tie. Now twirl! Oh, that does swish beautifully."

"But does it really have to be this... exposing?"

"Well dear, I'd be happy to make you more outfits that cover a little more, but for today, this gives off the perfect impression. Mm, you look so domineering! You positively make me weak at the knees."

"...really?"

"Oh, yes my Lady. You look utterly ravishing. I simply cannot wait for the others to see you."

"Thank you, Rarity. It's beautiful. It's just the first time I've ever worn anything like this."

"Oh, Applejack! Twilight has her new outfit on now!"

"'bout time. I've been going crazy out here waiting to see... I. Wow. You look - wow. Rarity, I seriously owe you."

"The look on your face is all the thanks I need, Applejack. Now we have to get you into your outfit too!"

"So you really like this look...?"

"Oh heck, yes Ma'am. Yes Ma'am, ah do. You jest tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Ah'll do anything for you."

"Now shoo, Twilight! You mustn't see the dressing. You must only see the finished picture."

"Rarity."

"I - I, um. I mean, shoo, my Lady."

"Turn around please."

"Yes, my Lady." The smack of a hand on bare skin. "Mmh! Thank you, my Lady!"

"I'll wait in the library. Do you have Rainbow's special outfit with you?"

"Yes, my Lady, I do. I can't wait to see her try it on."

"Me either. Heck, where is that darn pony anyway?"

Okay. So she maybe might have overslept a little. But hey, Twilight could wait! She'd just be all the more grateful when she did arrive and they had tea or whatever, and then she'd be primed for a little Rainbow Dash style seducing. This was going to be fun!

She laughed as she zipped through the sky, bursting a string of clouds as she weaved and jinked to plunge through each of them head on. Who knew the egghead had it in her? It was about time she invited her back to see her, because if she thought Rainbow had blown her mindbefore...

The ground swelled up before her, and she slammed to a crash stop inches from Twilight's tree, before dropping to the ground with athletic grace. She glanced around, checking if anyone had seen how awesome she had just been. No one in sight. Oh well! Sometimes, being this amazing was its own reward.

She dug into her back pocket and pulled out a bronze key. Since when had Twilight started locking her door, anyway? She'd said that not everyone had a key and to please not mention it, and that had made her feel even more special. Of course, it was no wonder she wanted Rainbow to have access to her bedroom, day and night. The key clicked in the lock, and she pushed the door inwards.

Huh. No one in sight.

"Rainbow, is that you? Lock the door please. I'm in the guest room."

Rainbow Dash grinned hugely and shut the door behind her, locking it with a flick of her wrist. Twilight was in the big bedroom already, huh? Maybe she'd gotten so hot and bothered waiting for Rainbow that she'd barely need to seduce her at all.