Getting Stuck In

"She's coming!"

"Are you sure she'll not notice anything amiss?"

"Don't worry, Applejack will think everything is perfectly normal!"

"Well, if you're sure..."

"I'm sure." A knock sounded at the door, and Twilight practically sang out "Come in!"

The wooden door swung open, and Applejack stepped inside. Today she wore a red checked shirt, with a trim of white around the collar, and another sun-faded pair of blue shorts. She closed the door behind her, and from across the room Twilight twisted the key in the lock with a pale nimbus of violet magic.

"Well howdy, everypony. How're you all doing?" Applejack asked cheerily.

Rarity slowly stepped forward from the alcove where she'd been standing out of sight of the door, and gave a slightly feeble smile. "Hello, Applejack."

"Nice t'see you looking fancy as always. That a new dress?"

Rarity looked down at herself reflexively. The maid's uniform she wore was cut scandalously, the lace edged skirt constantly threatening to expose her bare ass or pussy unless she kept her back rigidly straight, and her heavy, milk white breasts ready to pop free of the barely-there bodice at any second, every movement sending tremors through her vast expanse of cleavage. She was a fetish dream, in black stockings and dangerously tall heels.

Applejack smiled obliviously at her, and Rarity coloured slightly. "Thank you... won't you come in and have a seat?"

"Don't mind if I do." Applejack wandered up to a seat and dumped her bag into it, a worn knapsack with her cutie mark embroidered onto it.

Twilight sat with her hands pressed together and a gleeful expression on her face. "It's so nice to see you, Applejack! What have you got in your bag today?"

"Well, ah brought some rope. Not the rough stuff, the real soft kind worked down with seed oil. Y'know, the kind I use to tie mahself up with." she declared, prompting another glance from Rarity at Twilight.

Twilight managed not to clap her hands with delight, but it was a close run thing. The first set of the instructions she'd given the day before were working perfectly! Written verbatim on her scroll, they read 'You will come to my house tomorrow mid afternoon and bring the ropes you use to tie yourself up. You won't tell anyone about the ropes you're carrying until you're in my home, and when the door shuts behind you, everything will seem normal no matter what happens.'

Now how else could she test things before she tried out the second set of instructions? "Rarity, come to my side please." she said politely.

Rarity moved to her at once, her heels clacking on the floor as she walked carefully across the wooden floor. "Yes, my Lady."

"Rarity is under an enchantment to love being my servant." Twilight said conversationally to Applejack.

"Oh rilly? How's that work?" Applejack asked curiously, looking up at Rarity.

"It's a very complex effect, with a simple mediator, that's created by a complicated spell. I've learned a lot, and I still can't untangle the charm. It was clearly created by someone of great magical power!"

Twilight flushed at the confused expression on Applejack's face, and added "I can make Rarity feel or want, or remember or believe anything I say. That's why she's my cute maid today."

"Seriously? Sounds really useful. Guess that's got a lot of uses." said Applejack, a slightly odd expression on her face as some part of her mind tried to work out how to react to this perfectly normal statement.