Refocusing

If there was a first principle to work from, it was this: Applejack had to belong to her as her loving, obedient slave. No matter what, she would never let Applejack go.

Twilight looked down at the parchment, twisting her lower lip and catching it between her teeth as she thought. She wanted to persuade Applejack to agree to it voluntarily, but even if she wouldn't, she'd just - she could fix it. She'd make it all better, and Applejack would be with her. All the time, not just when she dared put the earth pony under a spell for a few hours. Having Rainbow and Rarity permanently hers made it so much easier to believe she could get away with it.

Of course, the idea was a little intimidating too. She didn't want to lose the Applejack that she met every day, her friend as well as her lover. She needed to strike a balance between friend Applejack and on-her-knees-cumming-her-brains-out Applejack. The one that worshipped her, and couldn't resist her.

One of the many advantages to writing with a levitating quill was freeing her hands to touch herself, each time the memories distracted her. Her slim white undershirt was rumpled from repeatedly being pushed up and out of the way. Still, she was making progress.

Applejack had to agree to be hers, no matter what Twilight had to do to make her want to. She felt guilty about the uncompromising flatness of that decision, but she couldn't bring herself to change it. That made, she had to decide on her other priorities for her. Applejack had to accept what Twilight had done to Rarity and Rainbow - or others, in future. Twilight flushed, and shifted position, a low sigh of pleasure escaping her lips.

She wasn't ready to give them up, and though it made her feel guilty, she couldn't pretend she had the determination to promise it would never happen to new ponies either. She had to make sure that from the start, there could be no jealousy, and she'd accept Twilight's use of the spell.

"I have to - mmm - make sure that Applejack is mine, that she's happy to be played with together with other ponies, and she doesn't mind when I charm new ponies. I think those are the key ones." She finally said aloud, looking down at the floor. "What do you think, Rarity?"

The white pony was kneeling on the floor before Twilight, wearing a gauzy veil over her breasts that completely failed to conceal their swelling curves and jutting nipples, a similar coil of fabric around her waist doing more to draw attention to her sparsely covered sex than cover it. Small bells dangling from her waistband and gently clipped to her nipples chimed with her small movements as she lovingly ran her tongue up the arch of Twilight's bare foot and licked the underside of each individual toe before reluctantly lifting her head to reply.

"Well, my Lady, if you're sure about this change, the new Applejack should love to serve you just as much as she does now. Anything less just wouldn't be fitting for you - you deserve only the most devoted charmed slaves. I believe you don't wish her to tell anyone either?"

Twilight smiled at her friend, lifting her slightly damp foot to slip under the gauzy fall of Rarity's outfit and caress one large, soft breast. The other pony shuddered gently, her eyes half closing. "You're right. I was including that under making her be mine, but it's best to be very clear." The quill moved smoothly over the paper as Twilight continued to absently play with Rarity's chest, listening with half an ear to the little whimpers and taking a secret delight in them.

"I wish I could remember what I'd said to Applejack to make her the way she is now." Twilight added after a moment. "I didn't write it down, I was just so - excited by it. I got carried away. I'd know more about what she's thinking if I'd just documented things properly!"

Rarity wrapped her arms around Twilight's leg, drawing herself forward to press the other pony's leg between her breasts. "Really, Twilight, you mustn't blame yourself. I'm sure that anyone faced with the situations you've faced couldn't have possibly done things better."