Chapter 9 Unknown Family

"Oh Wow, isn't that just great. I lose one Family member and gain two more. When did I say ever I wanted more family" Ace exclaimed.

"Who said you didn't already have 5 family members" King replied.
"What?!"
"Your Step-mother, Step-Father, The Queen, The Former King, and Me"
"Hold on, so you're saying that i have a living breathing Father?"
"Yeah"

I never thought about having a legitimate father. This whole time i had only been thinking about my powers and the Queen.
"Wait, you said the former King. What do you mean?"

"The King was banished from the kingdom for treason, So he was sent to the human world. And now he is forbidden to return ever again"
"Wow"

"Yeah, that's what i was trying to tell you earlier. Your Father's name is-"
Suddenly a feminine voice coming from above cuts Acelin off.
"That's Enough" a female roared after dropping out of the sky.

She stood up and her eyes quickly stared down Ace and Acelin.
Her cold dead eyes were shadowed by the rising golden sun, its light streamed across the yard partially shining on Ace.

"Aero, what are you doing here" king asked, gaining the attention of the stone cold mistress.
She spun around and looked at King, her blonde hair waving in the air.

"I was told to bring you back to the Castle. You were not authorized to leave the Society, Nor did you ask if you could take those potions" Her voice seemed like it had a slight Medieval accent.

"Who are you?" Acelin interrupted.
She looked over her shoulder and glared back.
"My apologies, allow me introduce myself" She turns her whole body towards Acelin.

"My name is Aero, I am the 3rd ranking Council member"
"So your the one people call, The Ruler Of The Skies"
"Oh, so you've heard of me"
"Have you-"

Ace cuts off Acelin putting his arm in front of her.
"I am Ace Stallion, The third Hybrid to ever exist. And this is Acelin my guardian" Ace introduced.

He looks so intimidated, Acelin thought.
"So you're the freak i've been hearing about. You have to be pretty powerful to cripple him" She said looking back at King.

"I can't tell if that was a compliment or a insult"
"That is up to you to decide, meanwhile i will be taking King back to the Castle" She starts to move towards King and at that moment Ace' hand brushed up against Acelin's.
Get King away from her, i don't trust her. Get him behind me, and fast, Ace sent to Acelin.

Acelin looks at him and then gets into the same pose as a sprinter.
She leans down and shot past Aero in the blink of an eye, grabbed King and got back behind Ace.

"Exactly what do you think you're doing" Aero spoke.
"I have decided to put King, under my protection. If you want him you will have to go through me" Ace taunted
"You dare challenge the might of the High Council"

"If the sword fits"
She starts to glare again, this time at Ace.
Majestic blue wings sprung out of Aero's back, almost glowing in the sunlight.

"I suggest you get prepared to face the wrath of the council"
"Wait, you mean you aren't going to fight me. Wow, so much for miss 3rd place"

Suddenly Aero shot forward towards Ace with tremendous force.
Ace swiftly yanks the Crystal out King's leg and holds it at Aero's throat.

"I suggest you leave before I do to you what I did to King" Ace whispered.
She stands there inches away from Ace before springing into the sky and disappearing into the clouds, her wings making a thunder like sound with every flap.

"You know I was trying to not interrupt you and Aero's conversation. But, OWWWW" King screamed.
He pulls the cork off the top of the golden potion and drank it until it was just a empty glass.

The hollow wound that had been made by Ace sealed up in seconds, without even leaving a scar.
"Are you two sure about protecting me? The council is very powerful"
"Positive" Ace and Acelin respond with smiles.

"Wow, you guys are terrifying" King muttered before walking into the house.

The wonderful Saturday flew by as Ace, King, and Acelin laid around the house doing nothing.
"I'm surprised that my mom had this many air mattresses" Ace wondered as he stood in front of a closet full of empty bags.

Earlier that day Ace had ordered two beds for Acelin and King since he already had one.
He pulled down one of the empty mattresses and took it upstairs to where King's room was.

After they had settled everything they sat on the couch to discuss the Council.
"Okay tell me everything you know about the Council" Ace demanded.

"Well I doubt that they will attack all at once. They are absolutely awful when it comes to Teamwork. If you were to place them on a battle field they would probably automatically scatter" King said.

"Well they will probably end up attacking pretty soon so i suggest we find out who will be first"

"Umm, i honestly believe that they will probably send Vexx first.He is ranked 4th out of the Council and has the nickname of The Ghost Basilisk, Considering that he was trained by assassins"

"Why him?"
"Because he is the stealthiest out of all of them. He can move very quickly in the shadows. He could probably scout out the entire city in seconds"

"Wow"
Suddenly all the lights in the house flickered out. Leaving the burnt orange sun the only thing illuminating the living room.

And in front of the screen door stood a person who looked like a dark foggy shadow. With a blade in his hand that gleamed in the sunset.

Dark green eyes that almost looked like a muddy color stared at the three as they sat on the couch.
This must be Vexx, The Ghost Basilisk.