The moment

"No way!" Dean jumped to his feet, while his jaw was open. "Way!" I said as I hugged Dean tightly.

"God! It has been such a long time!" I hugged Dean tightly once more before letting him go. "And who's this little guy?" Dean bent down and petted Duke.

"Oh that's just Duke." I said as Dean noticed the devil trap charm on his collar and looked at me raising his eyebrows. "Just to make sure."

My eyes fell on Sam who was sitting on Bobby's sofa. "You must be Sam! Im Jain, Jain ford." I gave him a smile and shook his hand. "Nice meeting you." He said politely as my eyes fell on his. Pretty eyes. He was cute. We shook hands for awhile until Dean cleared his throat.

I awkwardly removed my hand from Sam's and went to the kitchen to grab some beer. I handed it over to Sam and Dean and sat down on the sofa.

"How do you guys know each other?" Sam asked curiously. "Well, when she was little, we met. Dad told me to be a little useful since they needed an extra hand. I stayed there for awhile, and taught Jay a little something. Classic rock and classic cars. But, we went hunting together for a year when you were in Stanford Sammy/" Dean chuckled and winked at me, while Sam rolled his eyes.

"Again with the Jay. Stop calling me that Dean." I said as I took a sip from my beer. "Uh, no." Dean smirked and Sam chuckled.

"So, the real question is, what brings you boys here?" I said as Duke jumped on the sofa and laid his head on my thighs.

"Well, came to visit." Dean gave a genuine smile to Bobby. "The only time you come 'ere is when ya need somethin'." Bobby rolled his eyes.

"That's not true Bobby." Sam gave him a puppy dog look. "We have a case to work on." Dean muttered. "And we need your help." Dean stuttered when he mentioned Bobby's help.

"Told ya." Bobby said under his breath, making me giggle a little. "Well." Bobby clapped his hands together. "Since Jainy is here, why not take her on the road trip with you idjits?" Bobby recommend.

"That's a great idea!" Dean smacked his hands together. "Well sure, we do need the extra hand." Sam gave in a sweet smile, making me melt under his gaze.

"Alright. I'll leave Duke here with you Bobby, for some company." Bobby pretended that he didn't like Duke's company. In Fact, he enjoyed little Duke's company.

"Alright, we'll head out tomorrow. In the mean time, I need my beauty sleep." Dean peeled me off of the sofa, while Sam gave me an apologetic smile.

"Idjit.." Bobby muttered under his breath, patting Duke's head.

"Sam, help me make dinner." I commanded him to follow me to the kitchen, and he politely did so.

I pulled out beef from the freezer, slamming it on the table next to Sam. "So tell me about yourself Sam, how come your so different from dear old brother?" I gave him a smirk as he chuckled.

"Well..Dean is just Dean I guess." Sam said shyly. "Amen to that." I said with a laugh. I passed some vegetables for Sam to cut.

"So how old are you?" Sam said while cutting the vegetables, not daring to move his eyes towards me. "Well, why not take a guess Sam?" I said marinating the steak.

"Well, 25? Is that correct?" Sam's attention was now on me. "Boy your good. What about you? Like 30? 35?" I tried to guess Sam's age. He was bigger and taller than Dean of course.

"Ouch. No, im 27." Sam said placing his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt.

While making dinner, Sam and I talked about many things that interests us, books, movies and most importantly, how we tried to have a normal life and go to school but it didn't work.

I felt some chemistry building up while bonding with Sam, he was such a different hunter I've ever met. The usual male hunters I worked in the past only wanted what's in my pants.

"Smells good! What is that?" Dean interrupted our conversation. He stretched his arms and sat on the kitchen chair. "Dinner, Dean." I said placing a beer in front of him.

"Bobby! Duke! Get in here!" I heard little footsteps coming from Duke and a groan from Bobby. Sam handed out plates for Dean, Bobby, myself and himself while I put some food for Duke on his own plate.

Sam put the steak on each plate for us. "Ohh yeah.." Dean moaned making me chuckle. "Oh this is so good." Dean moaned while his mouth was open.

"close your mouth ya idjit." Bobby scolded Dean, seeing the horrible sight in his mouth. "Duke eats better than you."

Sam and I laughed at Bobby's words, while Dean didn't bother. He was too busy mesmerizing the food.

After dinner, we made some research if there was any cases that seemed strange. Dean wasn't helping at all, like always. He was just playing fetch with Duke.

"A woman died loosing all her teeth on the bathroom floor." Sam read to us. "A waiter died the same way in a restaurant."

"sounds like witch craft to me." I said closing my laptop. "We'll head out tomorrow." Dean said without looking at us. "In the mean time, you idjits need some sleep. I know I'm going to." Bobby got up from the sofa, some of his joints cracking.

"Goodnight you old man." I shouted as he walked up the stairs, not replying back to me but a small goodnight.

"Alright I'll get you guys some blankets and pillows, come with me Sam." I commanded. We both walked in to my room. I received a small chuckle from Sam who followed behind me.

"Hardy har-har Sam, what do find amusing?" I said as I opened the closet searching for extra pillows. "It's very cute. Your room." He took a look at my bookshelves, reading all the titles. "Batman?" He pulled the comic out and gave me a weird look.

"Shut up Sam, he's awesome." I said rolling my eyes while pulling out a blanket. "There's only one blanket and two pillows." I threw him the pillows and he caught it.

"You know, give those to Dean. There is an extra room right beside mine. You and Dean can share. But, it might be a little dusty, Bobby and I didn't open it for a long time."

"That's alright with me, thanks so much." Sam carried the extra blanket and pillows. Before he closed the door, he gave me his sweet smile and wished me goodnight.