Banana freakout

It has been 3 months since the last time we heard about Gorgon and Barbelia. Since then, there was no cases when we were looking around. It was getting really strange, more rest for us but still it was weird. Demons and angels stopped hunting Leah and myself down. They stopped tracking us, and Cas was no where to be seen. The angel's radio has been quiet too.

Since we had a 3 months rest, Sam and I went to movies, watched the sunset together and did many normal things together. We became closer to each other by the minute.

"No cases? This is getting weird." Dean scratched his head in frustration. "Tell me about it, no murders no demonic possessions, zip nadah." Leah agreed with Dean.

"This might not be a bad thing, we finally lived a normal 3 months together." I said, leaning my head on Sam's shoulder. "She has a point." Sam supported me.

"Yeah, well it doesn't seem normal. We always have something up our asses, especially the winchesters and the ford family." Leah shoved Dean's arms away from his chest and sat on his lap.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Dean muttered to himself.

As silence filled the room, I tried connecting to the angels radio, trying to get a hold of Cas.

"Hey Cas, are you there? You're getting me hella worried man. Please give me a sign that you're okay. We're all worried."

I closed my eyes in frustration, disappointed and worried that Cas never answered. The sound of flapping wings came from behind me, I sensed who it was. It brought a smile to my face.

"Cas!" I turned around and jumped from the chair, my smile faded when I saw his clothes covered in dried blood and some fresh blood. It was his.

"Cas?" Leah got up from Dean. Dean stood up. "What happened?" Sam and Leah said in unison. "I- Barbelia knows what I'm up to." Cas said tiredly.

Cas looked dizzy, so I sat him down on the bed and went over to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. "What do you mean?" Leah asked curiously, not wanting it to be vague.

"I tried getting more information, putting spells on both you and Jain so demons and angels won't find you." Cas groaned in pain.

"Lay down." I pushed his shoulder gently, he laid on the bed groaning in pain. I unbuttoned his shirt, it used to be a titanium white, now it was only soaked in his own blood.

"This'll hurt a bit, Cas." I warned before bringing the needle and the teeth floss string.  As Cas groaned, Dean tried to comfort him.

The walkie talkie that was connected to the police department started up, making all our attention turn to it.

I continued to patch up Cas while ignoring what the police officers had to say. "C'mon we've got a job to do!" Dean smacked his hands together, a little excitement in his tone.

"I'll stay with Cas, you guys go ahead." I said still stitching Cas's wounds. "Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"Of course." I gave a reassuring smile to Sam.

***

After cleaning and stitching Cas's wounds, he sat beside me and we watched the tv quietly, flipping through channels, finding nothing interesting.

Before Cas could say anything, my phone rang. It was Sam. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe." Babe? Thats the first time he calls me babe. "We're at the bar near the motel, come meet us there." Sam said.