You Give Me Fever

There was a loud knock on the door, that jolted me awake. I groaned and buried my head deeper into the pillow.

"Sam.." I groaned, hoping he wold open the door. Instead, he groaned back and flipped, his arm on my waist. "Dean. Get it." Sam commanded in his sleepy voice.

"Leah please..." Dean begged. "Leah c'mon." Dean pleaded again. The knock on the door began again, and much more harder this time. "I hate you all." Leah said huffing, she rolled off the bed and opened the door, only to find Bobby.

"Bobby? What are you doing here? No offense or anything." Leah rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Is this how you greet your father?" Bobby said offended. Leah smirked and widened the door, allowing him to enter while Duke followed behind him.

"Idjits, wake up." Bobby threw a hard pillow at Dean, receiving groans from him. Duke jumped on the bed, onto Sam making him groan in pain. "Human! Im back!" Duke got on top of me, licking my face.

"Heyya buddy!" I laughed as I scratched Duke's ears. "I miss you human! He forgot to feed me for 2 days! 2 days human!" Duke whined. I got up and gave Bobby a look.

"Oh you're so in trouble." Leah said whispering to Bobby as she went into the kitchen to made food for us. "What?" Bobby said, clueless to what Duke has informed me.

"You forgot to feed Duke for 2 days?" I raised my eyebrows, while crossing my arms. "Balls..." Bobby muttered and rolled his eyes.

***

"Alright Bobby, whats up?" Dean asked, his mouth full of pancake that Leah made. "I have a case, I need your help with it." Bobby replied quickly.

"Alright, details?" Leah said, gulping on her beer. "There is a Japanese spirit called Kami." Bobby took a bite of his pancake.

"It makes people sick." Sam answered, proving that he knows what Bobby was talking about. "Alright you freakin' walkin' encyclopedia." Dean rolled his eyes.

"That's right. Its makin people in town sick. I visited the hospital and there are a couple of em." Bobby said. "Scratch marks were on them, right?" Sam interrupted Bobby.

"Yes. They all think its a kind of animal." Bobby informed. Sam's eyes traveled to my plate, which was empty. I hadn't eaten anything since I woke up.

"Hey, you okay?" Sam asked worried. "Yeah, of course." I answered with a reassuring smile. "You haven't eaten anything." Leah interrupted Sam before he could say anything.

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat later." I answered. Sam, Dean, Leah and Bobby looked at me weirdly. They didn't believe that I was just 'not hungry', they felt something wrong.

Before they started talking about my food problem, I spoke up quickly. "So, how do we kill it?"

***

"You haven't eaten all day, whats up with you?" I parked my car outside the haunted house that belonged to the Kami spirit. Leah was next to me in the passenger seat, while Duke was at the back seat.

"I can do this, just shut up." My mood has been different since the incident at the bar, Cas explained everything that happened and why it happened.

I got out of the car, followed by Duke and Leah. We walked towards the Impala once it was parked, Bobby parked his car behind the Impala.

I looked up to the dark, gloomy abandoned house that was in the middle of a forest. Who would live here? "Alright, lets go do this." Dean opened the trunk of his Impala, pulling out his weapons. Leah did the same, but with our car.