Whats in New York, New York? (P2)

The ride to the library was filled with awkward silence, Sam was acting weird and he was definitely nervous.

We walked into the library, hoping that Leah and Dean had found something. Instead, I found something more interesting.

Leah was sitting on Dean's lap and were making out. His hand on her lower back while her arms were wrapped around his neck.

Sam cleared his throat to catch their attention. "Well, looks like the love birds are back together!" I smacked my hands together while smiling.

I always found Leah and Dean a good match and even though they don't say it, I knew they cared for each other a lot.

"Shut up." Leah rolled her eyes while smirking, she got off Dean and straightened her skirt.

"Im guessing you guys didn't find anything?" Sam said, rather rudely. Dean looked at me with a 'whats up with him?' look, but I shrugged my shoulders.

"No, there wasn't anything. Whatever this thing is, we've never dealt with it before." Leah exclaimed, closing one of the books.

"Well, I have a theory." I said, looking at Sam, but he looked away. "Shoot." Dean said, placing his foot on the table.

"What if its a ghost? I mean, look all the goo things are childish. Either glitter goo, rainbow goo, marshmallow goo. You name it, it could be a ghost child." I suggested while crossing my arms on my chest.

"Or just a gay ghost." Dean laughed at his own joke, that wasn't even that good. Sam rolled his eyes and huffed loudly. "Whats up with you?" Dean read right through Sam, he knew something was bothering him.

"Nothing." He sat down on the chair, throwing all his weight on it. Dean let it go this time, because Leah and I were there.

"We got 2 invitations to a party, you two are coming." Sam exclaimed. "Party? Oh I love parties." Leah leaned on the table while smirking.

***

Leah and Jain went to buy dresses to go to the party, while I was stuck with Dean in the motel.

Dean was staring hard at me, it bugged me. "What Dean?" I said while my eyes were still focusing onto the laptop screen.

"Just tell her already." Dean blurted. Did it show that much that I liked her? "Who?" I tried playing dumb, not really wanting to talk about this to Dean.

"C'mon Sammy, Jain. Just tell her you fancy her already." I rolled my eyes at Dean. "Dean, I don't." I lied.

"Oh come on. I see the way you look at her when she isn't lookin'. I also see the googely eyes Sammy." Dean smirked.

Before I could reply, Leah and Jain walked in. "We're back!" Leah threw her arms in the air, while Jain carried all their shopping bags.

"Okay, now lookey here. I got you guys a few things. Nice, fancy things." Leah commented proudly.

"Oh goody." Dean said sarcastically, getting an eye roll from Leah. "Here, Dean this is yours." Jain handed him his own bag. "Sam, here's yours." While Jain gave me the bag, we made eye contact and I looked away quickly, I didn't want Dean to notice.

"Its the perfect fit for you guys, don't worry." Leah reassured to us before dragging Jain to their room to start changing.

"Man, just tell her. I know she likes you too." Dean commented before he grabbed his bag and slammed the bathroom door.

***

After Leah made my simple make up and curled my hair, she pushed me to the bathroom and forced me to wear my dress.