Bloody Mary

I woke up in the morning at 7:05, I looked to see Dean still asleep but Sam was gone. I went to the kitchen to grab some water but Sam was there on his laptop.

"Hey, good morning." Sam said when he noticed me walk into the kitchen. "Hey. What are you doing up so early?" I asked looking in the fridge. It was empty. Great.

"Could say the same to you." Sam's eyes traveled back to his laptop. "What are you doing anyway?" I closed the fridge in disappointment and sat beside Sam.

"Looking for any case we could work on." He switched tabs to look for more cases. "Any luck?" I turned to look at him and he did at the same time. "Nope." He popped the 'p'. Our face was an inch away from each other's face. One move forward and we would be already kissing.

I don't know how long we stared into each other's eyes but I decided to break the tension. "Hey, there's nothing in the fridge. Do you wanna go grab some breakfast? Get some for Dean too?" I asked still looking at him.

"Yeah of course, hold on." Sam got up to write a note for Dean saying that we are at the diner and he shouldn't worry. I sticked the sticky note on Dean's forehead, while Sam's was trying to hold his laughter.

"Alright, let's go." I said walking towards the door, until Sam stopped me. "But we didn't change yet, do you wanna go like that?" Sam pointed at my big maroon sweater and my black sweat pants.

"Sam. Who cares, really? They won't even see us again. Now lets go you giant." I pulled him towards the door and gave him the impala's key.

---

Jain was something else, she didn't seem to care so much about her appearance as much as other girls did, she was very care free, kind and funny.

As I started the engine of of the impala, Dean's radio started to play. Barracuda by the band Heart was playing. Jain started singing the song and started pointing at me and shaking her hips.

It brought a smile to my face. "Come on Sam sing with me." She leaned onto me and laughed. "No way." I said still can't get the smile of off my face.

"Saaaam." She groaned like a little baby making me chuckle.

Once we reached the diner, we sat at our booth facing each other. Jain ordered waffles with the side of bacon, and I ordered pancakes with blueberries.

"I found a case for us, by the way." She says while her mouth is half full, making me smirk. "Toledo Ohio. Steven Shoemaker found dead on the bathroom floor with his eyes bleeding. No one entered the house." She explained.

"Lets get a move on later in the afternoon then." I decided the earlier we went, the better.

After she finished her food, and a little bit of conversation that was thrown at each other, we both realized we we're quietly starring at each other.

Jain smiled widely, moving her hair on one side. "what is it?" She asked. "N-nothing." I chuckled, playing it off.

"Come on, tell me." She placed her hand on mine, she was about to remove it when she thought she was making me uncomfortable, but I gave her a reassuring smile to tell her that it was okay.

"Your just...your just really beautiful." I felt my face going red, I felt like an idiot that I should have just wished to take back my words. You're such an idiot Sam.

A precious smile grew on her face, squeezing my hand. "Thank you Sam. Well you are beautiful too." We both laughed at her response. A little tint was formed on her cheeks, as she felt a little shy because of my words.