Witches

AN; hey guys, this fanfic is gonna be changed for some parts from the series and I'll not be including some characters as well + some characters will be created by me. Some of the things will also be mixed up. Because I want it to be about Jain and Sam :) + i'll be changing a lot with the POV's. hope you enjoy!

--

I was asleep at the back seat until Dean swerved the car causing me to hit my temple on the car window. "Dean." Sam gave him a warning tone.

"Ouch! Dean screw you." I said rubbing my temple. Dean laughed hysterically. "Just like old times!" He looked at me from the rearview mirror.

"Oh you want to start this huh?" I smirked at him while looking at him from the rearview mirror. "Bring it on sister." Dean smirked wildly, receiving a laugh from me and an eye roll from Sam.

"Where are we headed anyway?" I asked popping my head between Sam and Dean. "We're headed up to the motel, and get dressed. Soon, we'll be investigating the death scene." Sam said giving me a small smile at the end.

"Alright, lets do this then." I said as Dean stopped at the motel we were staying at. I grabbed my duffle bag from the trunk and went inside our room.

The room was funky, it had a green wallpaper with flowers on it, the floor had a blue carpet. To be honest, it wasn't half bad.

"Hey Dean, seriously? One bed?" Sam said sitting on the king sized bed, giving a disappointing look to Dean. "Is there no other rooms?" I pitched in the conversation, receiving a groan from Dean.

"Look, there isn't any other rooms available. Plus, its enough for three of us. Stop complaining." Dean threw his duffle bag on the floor after getting his pants, white shirt and his blazer.

"Im taking a shower, getting ready to leave once I'm done." Dean commanded Sam and I, we agreed.

"I'll change in the kitchen, and you can change here." Sam said giving a small smile. "Of course Sam." I told him while taking my FBI clothes out of the bag.

-------

After Dean popped into the shower, I went to the kitchen to allow Jain to change comfortably. After changing in the kitchen, trying to fix my tie properly and struggled, I heard some groaning coming from the room.

"Are you alright?" I peeked from the kitchen to see if Jain was okay. But that caught off guard. My heart skipped a beat, and luckily she didn't hear me or see me.

Jain was in her underwear and bra, trying to put on the skirt that Dean purchased. Her figure was beautifully curved, her skin was smooth that you could see the light reflect on it, but few scars could be seen. But I quickly looked away and went back to the kitchen not wanting to seem like a pervert.

"Sam!" Jain called me from the room. "Uh, yeah?" I said going back to the kitchen's door to look at her. This time, she had her white blouse on.

"I hate your brother." She said in frustration. "What's wrong?" I said chuckling. "I need help with this stupid dumb skirt. I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind." She said shyly.

"Not a problem." I gave her a reassuring smile, making her feel less awkward.

I moved her brunette long hair thar reached till her lower back, it was wavy at the bottom but straight at the top. It smelled like strawberries which I liked. I zipped up her skirt thar was perfectly hugging her figure.